Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa - Lovely Latinas - Canary Wharf - STUNNING PERFECT BODY,mediocre service  (Read 2283 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7422523) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online patelprat

Larissa - Lovely Latinas - Canary Wharf - HOT GIRL WITH STUNNING PERFECT BODY, but mediocre service

I first came across Larissa on the Lovely Latinas website, after I had seen the lovely Susana. Absolutely stunning photos and videos. I had to meet her. Then I saw rayray23k's scathing negative review, and I knew I'd probably get a shit service.
But I'm sorry, I still needed to get my hands and mouth all over that body and have sex with it...

External Link/Members Only

Services Requested: FK/RO/OWO/protected sex

Cost: £110 for 30 mins (80 + 30 each for kissing and OWO extras. But OWO not given and refunded)

Comms: over WhatsApp. I agreed the services above with the Receptionist. Even stressing the FK needed to be proper FK which she agreed to. On hindsight a waste of time, as I had to repeat the whole process when I arrived.
I had enquired about CIM with the Receptionist, but was told she doesn't offer that.

Location: Ground floor flat in an apartment block in South Quay. Adequate.

Girl: Gorgeous, very pretty, young Brazilian lady, early 20s. Definitely the lady in the photos. Around 5'5.
Amazing body. 10/10 for me! Slim, toned, tanned, gym fit, the most perfect mid-sized silicon breasts, washboard abs. Just a faultless, extremely attractive body for me. Attractive face, done-up lips (which I loved on her), an all-round hot girl, straight from the beaches of Rio (I could imagine).

Meeting:
Called on arrival and given the flat number for the building. Buzzed in, greeted by a smily Larissa, wearing a lovely strappy dress. She looked amazing. Led to the bedroom, it was clear she knew little English and I had to use Google Translate to confirm the services. I wrote out what I wanted in Portuguese with the cost (with the extras), but she still didn't get it. She started asking me what extras I wanted, even though it was right in front of her. Eventually we get there and she entered 80 + 30 + 30 on her calculator to get to £140 which I had written out in front of her from the start (and which had been confirmed with the receptionist anyway. I was thinking what's the point of having a fucking receptionist). Certainly not the sharpest girl.
Now at this point, she stressed she only does lip kissing, no tongues, even translating BS that Brazilian girls don't like to kiss with tongues lol. So I had to make a judgement call to take it or leave it. Given the hotness that stood in front of me, I went ahead and handed over the cash.
She put some music on her phone and we stood and fondled each other a bit. Some lips kissing, she was keen to remind me no tongues. We stripped, her body was absolutely amazing. A pleasure to press my naked body against it. I sat on the bed whilst she stood and began to fondling her amazing tits and suck on them. She was running her hands over my shoulders.
I asked her to lay on the bed and began eating out her pussy. It was quite fuzzy, she hadn't shaved down below for a few days I think. This was very sexy for me. I love some natural hair on a girl. Even her armpits were fuzzy, which was such a turn on (but she wouldn't let me near them). I kept up RO for while, very enjoyable for me. She made a few probably fake moans and groans the I went on. She eventually asks me to get on my back. She started to wipe her pussy with wet wipes after my RO (I was hoping this wasn't her idea of clean-up before the next client).
I asked her to kiss my nipples, and she kissed one of them (with the lightest of touches - hardly felt a thing). I pulled her in for a little more lips kissing.
Eventually she goes down to my cock, gets some wet wipes out and thoroughly cleaned it (even though I was freshly showered 30 mins earlier). But she still decided she only wanted to give me OWC and refund me later. So she went ahead with OWC, which didn't last long and was nothing special (great saving money on the OWO I thought).
I ask for sex. She puts lube on the condom and mounted me. Her pussy was tight, it felt good. She rode me for a while, not much eye contact. I managed to pull her in a bit and suck on those nipples. I felt real close to cumming. I asked to change positions. I think she mumbled something about only 2 positions allowed. I fucked her in mish, which was a bit awkward as she had put a cushion under her butt. I got her legs on my shoulders, which was a much better position, and pounded away hard. I wanted her to kiss my body a bit while I jacked off, so I removed the condom while she kissed one my nipples some more and positioned her tits over my mouth so I could suck on them. Once I came, she handed me some tissues to clean up.
Proceeded to get dressed and engage in some more conversation via Google, but it was hard. Finished getting dressed as she was on her phone texting.
I got the £30 refunded for her not doing OWO, she smiled and saw me out the flat.

Summary:
Very attractive young Brazilian.
Killer body.
Only lips kissing (and sparingly at that). The £30 extra I paid for that was a total waste.
Did not do OWO (but refunded).
Great to fuck that body of hers. But only allowed 2 positions.
Rushed along a bit, although I managed to stay around 30 mins or just under (but not helped by the time lost with google translate and confirming services at the start).

Basically, only go to see if her if want to get your hands on her lovely body and fuck her. P&D only. Forget about GFE, FK or anything else.

Overall: Neutral

Fit girl, great body, mediocre service.

Not an outright Negative because:
She's FAF with a perfect body and I had good access to it.
Managed to give her some nice RO and sex was OK.
Even though she only did lips kissing, she told me upfront (although the Receptionist should have said).
Even though she decided not to do OWO, I got refunded with no arguments.

Return?: maybe I'm an idiot, but I might go back for a strict 30 min P&D just to get my hands on that body again!!

Photos from the free-access website (apologies if I am not allowed to post these - happy for a mod to remove):

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 10:25:08 pm by patelprat »

Online patelprat

You're generous.

For archiving:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe...I'm just a sucker for her looks and body.

If a girl this hot would just fix up her client service issues, remove her annoying restrictions and did full-on GFE, DFK, OWO, etc, she'd be absolute perfection.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 11:24:48 pm by patelprat »

Online patelprat

External Link/Members Only

Thank you! For once I didn't go through AW, so didn't have the link, and overlooked it on rayray's review.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2023, 11:34:31 pm by patelprat »

Online gurds

she looks anorexic! Not my type.

Seems you like skinny girls , everyone has different taste.

Online patelprat

she looks anorexic! Not my type.

Seems you like skinny girls , everyone has different taste.

Yeah, probably why I love Vicky_28's body and you don't so much now.

Each to their own - it's good we all like different things.

Offline tp69

Super hottie. Pity about the service as she's another 10/10

Offline 122jay

Will do a review when possible
4/10 looks, scrawny and skanky time waster, definitely not using this crew again.

Online patelprat

Will do a review when possible
4/10 looks, scrawny and skanky time waster, definitely not using this crew again.
Wow, looks are definitely subjective then!
Her body was right up my street. Still think of it.

Offline thebastard

Shame the service wasn't up to scratch. Is she the hottest WG you've punted OP?

Online patelprat

Shame the service wasn't up to scratch. Is she the hottest WG you've punted OP?

No I think that would be pushing it. Her body was fantastic for me though. For some reason it just did it for me.

But ymmv as a couple of others here disagree. Just comes down to what you go for.

The less than great service just lets everything down.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 07:06:11 pm by patelprat »

Online patelprat

No I think that would be pushing it. Her body was fantastic for me though. For some reason it just did it for me.

But ymmv as a couple of others here disagree. Just comes down to what you go for.

The less than great service just lets everything down.

I heard the agency let her go - too many complaints about her.

Offline Rayray23k

I heard the agency let her go - too many complaints about her.

Surprised?  :thumbsdown:

Online patelprat

Online FiveKnuckles

She looks flipping hot 🔥 :wacko:    ...if I'm allowed to be picky, her fun bags are too far apart.

Offline 122jay

She spent  as much time arguing with the agency as she did with me. Maybe they should have paid for half of it.

Offline 122jay

How did you know they were letting her go? Profile was still active until about an hour ago.

Online patelprat

I wanted to fuck her again yesterday and that's what they told me at the time.

There was another girl Aurora showing, who looked quite hot too.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 10:46:54 am by patelprat »

Offline 122jay

Ok

I’ve used them twice and both negative.

Offline Rayray23k

What agency is this you are referring to? Or did you mean the phone handler?

Any info on this Aurora you speel of as I can't find any SP in canary wharf with that name?

Online PilotMan

The Lovely Latinas / Hot and Sexy crew.

Online patelprat

Any info on this Aurora you speel of as I can't find any SP in canary wharf with that name?

She was on here External Link/Members Only

Now I see some other chick. They keep changing.

Offline Rayray23k

Online patelprat

Thanks.
I was hoping she'd be another skinny fit Brazilian.

Well I still wouldn't kick her out of bed  :D

« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 07:28:53 pm by patelprat »