Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pannarai Samui Massage, Chaweng, Koh Samui, Thailand  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Simon_9000

External Link/Members Only

I was in Koh Samui a few weeks ago and decided I'd go for a massage. To date, my punting has been sex with WGs in the UK so this was new to me.

Decided to visit Pannarai Samui Massage near the Koh Samui airport.

Cost: 2500 Baht which was about £60 at my reconning.
Services: hot oil massage, body to body, HJ, BJ with CIM.

Took a taxi from my hotel out to the parlour and first impressions walking in weren't great. The mamasan running the place was young but had gone OTT on the surgery, had fully blown lips and seemed very disinterested. I'm glad she wasn't the girl I met. She talked through the massage options and I settled on an hour with one girl and was told sex wasn't included. Other options were 90 mins and with 2 girls. If you check their website, there are other options but it was more straightforward at the parlour.

3 girls came out to choose from and went with a girl who was about early 30s, very petite as Thai girls are with very piercing grey/green eyes. Good English too which helped.

Went to the room which was ok, 2 single beds on the floor, sofa, soft lighting and music. She sat me on the sofa, undressed me and took me to the adjoining bathroom. Still dressed, she gave me a shower and was already teasing my cock with the right results. Back to the bedroom and lying on my front, she gave me a soft massage all over with the occasional reach under. At this point, she strips off to show her perky tits with long nipples and starts the body to body massage including licking my body. She flips me over, oils me up and continues followed by HH and BJ. She also encouraged me to play with her body so was rubbing her tits and pussy at the same time. It wasn't long before she had me over the edge and took it all in her mouth.

After 30 seconds of recovery she says, "you like boom boom?" After clarifying she definitely meant sex, as a one pop guy I declined but was on offer although I didn't ask the cost. She did a bit more massage whilst chatting to each other, ended with a shower together, she redressed me and called me a taxi back to my hotel.

Overall a great experience and I'll probably go back when I'm there next.

Offline thetinman007

Sounds good but you could negotiate something similar from a more traditional massage place in Koh Samui for 1000 baht - all in.

Offline JohnHerts

I am in Pattaya having just left samui. 1000 bht will get you more or less what you want in massage places but unlikely (though I never asked) to be oily b2b and the room may not be as cold as a
Proper establishment like the above.  However, what I did get was a bang sexy babe with big tits, bit of body to body with no oil, great owo, multiple positions sex. Oh and cold shower before and after. This was a massage place on the main road into Chaweng when you leave the ring road. There is a clutch of parlours on your right as you go down the hill and I saw Nitti at Night and Day bar/massage twice. Absolutely banging bird and service for 1000.

I will write more about my trip seperatly. Off to sample Pattaya now