Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fisting on a wg  (Read 622 times)

Offline Daaz324

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling to find girls who allow fingering, let alone to be fisted. Do you know any who do? Thanks

Offline Daaz324

TheRuiner

Sorry I can't help, it's something I'm keen to try also although I've yet do my own investigations.
I'd be cautious of asking by phone/text as I can imagine some WG's would assume I'm a timewaster so I'll try emailing them via AW as at least I can search for those with it listed on their "likes" giving me an opener e.g "I wanted to enquire about one of the services you have listed" etc though I suspect most will have ticked the box with no intention to actually offer it.
If you've already been making enquiries, how's the general response been?
I'll update if I have a chance to make some enquiries..

Offline peter jb

Maggie 21
Check latest review on this site - she charges £20 extra , but can accommodate whole fist, and squirts at same time 😋

Offline Daaz324

Sorry I can't help, it's something I'm keen to try also although I've yet do my own investigations.
I'd be cautious of asking by phone/text as I can imagine some WG's would assume I'm a timewaster so I'll try emailing them via AW as at least I can search for those with it listed on their "likes" giving me an opener e.g "I wanted to enquire about one of the services you have listed" etc though I suspect most will have ticked the box with no intention to actually offer it.
If you've already been making enquiries, how's the general response been?
I'll update if I have a chance to make some enquiries..

Response has been poor! Yes I bet that just tick them all!