Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya_xxx OldStreet  (Read 3803 times)

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:48:51 am by mrhappypants »

Stortford

Seems to be in the old street flat were shy tiffany used to work right near my work :yahoo:

mrhappypants

Yep that is the one.  It's my local.  It is pretty dodgy but I wouldn't like to overlook a local 'gem.'

Dave

Stortford

Christ that's got to be one of the safest council estates in England any way I know what I will be doing lunchtime.

mrhappypants

Christ that's got to be one of the safest council estates in England any way I know what I will be doing lunchtime.

The brothel is dodgy, not the estate. Suggest you write a (your first) review if you do.

Dave

Offline laidbackasiandude

Maya also listed External Link/Members Only.  A service listed on the alternative site NOT listed on her AW profile, ie A level.

mrhappypants

Maya also listed External Link/Members Only.  A service listed on the alternative site NOT listed on her AW profile, ie A level.

Interesting also that she draws attention to her waist-hip ratio in the alternative advert.  The photos hide her waist, bottom and boobs so the physique is not clear.  Would you guess wide hips?

Dave

Stortford

Interview  says body slim hope she's is I don't like big arses and thighs tits look great thou.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Interesting also that she draws attention to her waist-hip ratio in the alternative advert.  The photos hide her waist, bottom and boobs so the physique is not clear.  Would you guess wide hips?

Dave

I would wager, normal 8-10 scale waist-hip ratio and not as exaggerated as per her marketing on the backpage/alternative site's advert.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 05:06:04 pm by laidbackasiandude »

mrhappypants

Interview  says body slim hope she's is I don't like big arses and thighs tits look great thou.

Agreed.  Shy Tiffany was an absolute honey and much missed.  She went back to study economics -  I asked her if she thought she could make as significant a contribution to humanity as an economist as she was able to as a WG?   :D

Stortford

Only saw tiffany once on her last week absolutely  gorgeous when she first opened  the door I was slightly disappointed but I found  her more and more attractive  as the punt went on by the end I was totally  smitten with her.

mrhappypants

Please forgive this fucking blatant bump but I'll share a pic of the much missed Tiffany by way of compensation.  I reckon we should make her return to service a central condition in the Brexit negotiations.

Any info on Maya greatfully received.

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:04:04 pm by mrhappypants »

Stortford

God TIffany was a stunner and them tits :wacko: maya has had her green light on Monday  and tuesday i will be punting friday afternoon.

mrhappypants

God TIffany was a stunner and them tits :wacko: maya has had her green light on Monday  and tuesday i will be punting friday afternoon.

Thanks. I look forward to the review.

Dave

Online Joelawerence

Please forgive this fucking blatant bump but I'll share a pic of the much missed Tiffany by way of compensation.  I reckon we should make her return to service a central condition in the Brexit negotiations.

Any info on Maya greatfully received.

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow. I really miss her. Do you have any more photos of Tiffany that you can PM me? Thanks.

mrhappypants

Wow. I really miss her. Do you have any more photos of Tiffany that you can PM me? Thanks.

Review Maya and you will have a deal   :D

Dave