Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A differentflower Sussex  (Read 2157 times)

5 review(s) for ADifferentFlower (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ianf1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 per hour

I contacted Lilly through AW email and then via phone.
I met her at what appears to be her home, a very clean/tidy terraced house in a cul-de-sac. I parked further up the road, as she requested, and walked down. Being a cul-de-sac it did feel a little exposed but there was no evidence of curtain twitching.

Lilly met me at the door and showed me in to the living room, we got the paperwork out of the way and I was offered a soft drink.
She is probably 3-4 years older thab her stated age but no more, she speaks with an accent but has perfect English.
We sat chatting for 10-15 minutes with Lilly asking me about sexual preferences and fantasies. She seemed genuinely excited about taboo play and had a few tails to tell, often letting her skirt ride up and knees to open giving me a tantalising upskirt peek.

We decided on a role play scenario and she played her part beautifully. She seems to enjoy all sorts of play including sloppy face fucking, mild slapping/spanking, fisting, anal.
Owo but all penetration was covered, as a finale she suggested some ws in the bathroom which was a huge turn on.
We over ran and she exhausted me.
I can honistly say that she is a sex pest and well worth a visit.

Offline Zxcv1234

Hi. Could you give me any idea of looks and figure. TIA

Offline DrConners

Been a member since Feb 2014 & finally got round to breaking your reviewing duck Ian ?  :sarcastic:

Sounds like you had a great time and she has other good reviews on here but looking at her pictures she looks chunky & out of shape.

Also none of her pictures show her midriff, so I'm guessing she has a bit of a gut on her ?

If this is the case please include it in your review - Cheers  :hi:

Offline AxC

Actually I saw Lily a few weeks ago and she's in better shape than ever.

Certainly no 'gut' so to speak.

If you've ever wondered how filthy you can get, she's definitely worth a visit. I don't think anything would shock her. And I've certainly tried.

Offline Brompton

She sounds the real deal, does she have natural tits?

Offline ianf1966

She sounds the real deal, does she have natural tits?

Fuck yes.

Offline DrConners

Actually I saw Lily a few weeks ago and she's in better shape than ever.

Certainly no 'gut' so to speak.

If you've ever wondered how filthy you can get, she's definitely worth a visit. I don't think anything would shock her. And I've certainly tried.

I'm not questioning the fact that she's filthy as fuck & yes I'd like to have a go on her, but none of her pictures show her waist, hence my question.

If you saw her recently that's fine & thanks for taking the time to confirm she has lost the gut she clearly has in this picture ? Not withstanding the angle she took it from & taking into consideration the way she is sitting.

In this picture that is a gut !!

Back to you  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Fuck yes.

You mean 'Fuck yes they are presently heading to the South Pole' ?

If her pictures are out of date she should change them, all I can see is a chunky oriental girl !?  :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

Looks chunky to me. Unusual for a girl to look fatter than she does in reality, but perhaps she’s breaking the mound  :sarcastic:

Offline DrConners

Looks chunky to me. Unusual for a girl to look fatter than she does in reality, but perhaps she’s breaking the mound  :sarcastic:

Mound or mold - She's gonna break them both!!  :sarcastic:

I'm sure as a service provider she's pretty filthy.

No response from OP or AxC so I'm going to go with - chunky & out of shape WG - Like her pictures then.  :sarcastic:

Offline Zimbaman

Mound or mold - She's gonna break them both!!  :sarcastic:

I'm sure as a service provider she's pretty filthy.

No response from OP or AxC so I'm going to go with - chunky & out of shape WG - Like her pictures then.  :sarcastic:

Mound  :lol: bloody auto correct  :dash:

Offline DrConners

Mound  :lol: bloody auto correct  :dash:

Quite - But maybe mound is the appropriate word given her .......... density ?  :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

Quite - But maybe mound is the appropriate word given her .......... density ?  :unknown:

Possibly  :lol:

Offline AxC

Maybe we both recognise the obtuse when we see it and see no point in engaging.

Offline Zimbaman

Maybe we both recognise the obtuse when we see it and see no point in engaging.

He said... engaging  :sarcastic: