Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian numbers  (Read 584 times)

Online scutty brown

Just looking at Kommons for something and noticed that it now lists 620 Brazilians in London, compared to just 80 Romanians
Good example of how the demographics have changed in the last couple of years.
Having said that, there's a good chance of some kind of selection bias going on as it only listed 30 Thais and 22 Chinese and we know there's more than that around.

Offline oddson1970

There are possibly  romas passing themselves off as Brazilians due to the bad rep they have

Offline LLPunting

Sadly not as skewed as you'd hope.

After my earlier post I ran a bunch of <=150ph (nominal price) London searches on AW just changing nationality each time for each of the LatAm countries to see if any buck the trend.  Of the some 400+ Latina SPs less than 5% were reported to have offered more inclusive pricing (and some of those are just higher base prices), all others seemed to be "esstra" girls.  c.1200 SPs in London under 55yo; 96 Poles, 42 Thais, 190 Roms, 167 Brits, 140 Hungarians, 20 Ukrainians, 9 Russians, 20 Chinese, 338 Brazilians, 32 Colombians, 9 "Spanish", 7 "Portuguese", 14 Dominican, c25 other LatAm.  Look for <=200ph and you get 1734 SPs nearly +300 Brits, +26 Roms, +25 Poles and +120 Brazilians and not alot more from any other nation (a few more LatAm).

Online scutty brown

I'd missed that post / thread

So clearly a trend there, even if the absolute numbers vary between websites

I just tried searching on Vivastreet in London using "Brazilian" or "Romanian" as free text searches and got 320 for Brazil and 2 (yes two) Romanians.
I know that's skewed by the Romanians deliberately hiding their origins, but it does to a point reinforce the other numbers
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 01:28:40 pm by scutty brown »

Offline bops909

I think there's probably an additional bias amongst touring Brazilian WGs and their agencies towards using Kommons.

There are hundreds of other WGs who don't bother to use Kommons but it's very common  :rolleyes: to see touring Brazilians with three adverts simultaneously across AW, Vivastreet and Kommons.

Not necessarily using the exact  same photos or user names. Can be quite useful to compare and contrast. and check out the videos which AW doesn't support/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 03:50:24 pm by bops909 »

Offline petermisc

The big problem with Kommons is that it is chock full of out of date ads.  They seem to scrape a lot of their ads from VS - all those ads without a phone number, if you click on the "follow" button it invariably tries to take you to a long-gone VS ad.  So if a girl is touring, she will likely still have several ads still showing in her previous locations.  As a lot of Brazilians tour, this likely applies a significant bias to the numbers.

But in most locations I have been outside London recently, if you ignore the Brazilians and Chinese, there is little left.