Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you prepare before meeting WGs?  (Read 6684 times)

ALyons

How do you prepare before meeting WGs? Obviously taking care of hygiene making sure you smell good etc are important but are there a general set of things you go through before meeting them?

:hi:

Offline socks

How do you prepare before meeting WGs? Obviously taking care of hygiene making sure you smell good etc are important but are there a general set of things you go through before meeting them?

I make sure the batteries in my camera are charged, google earth the address if I have it and haven't been before, triple check I got her number in my phone and that it's got plenty of charge too, remind myself of her likes list to make sure she does what I'm hoping for and so I've got an in-punt plan b if I get bored being deep throated or sticking my tongue up her arsehole!!! :drinks:

SirFrank

I clean my balls and arse crack with original source mint and tea tree shower gel. When I'm then gunning the lucky lady it's like there's a dwarf blowing cold air on my ring
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:42:39 pm by SirFrank »

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

HAHAHAAAAA!

Frank..... that would be SO f**king funny if i didn't believe it to be true!!! LoL

Offline Bigus Dickus

Not a big stretch of the truth! I used the same shower stuff as Frank after giving my bits a razor including around my ringpiece! I always hope I'll get tromboned so it's better to be prepared back there!

It was like my hoop was sucking on a polo mint throughout the punt!   :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Shave cock and balls, visit cash machine.

yorkshire123

I clean my balls and arse crack with original source mint and tea tree shower gel. When I'm then gunning the lucky lady it's like there's a dwarf blowing cold air on my ring

Mrs Y bought some of that shit last year, thats some fucked up shower gel.
This guy off Amazon thought so as well.

Hidden Image/Members Only

JV547845

Lol Frank.

I make sure my phone's got some numbers of girls who accept last minute bookings, make sure I've got enough petrol.  I like to have eaten a little bit first.  I then pack my own johnnies, count the cash again for the eleventh time and hope like fuck my car doesn't break down. 

Offline Bangers and Gash

Lol Frank.

I make sure my phone's got some numbers of girls who accept last minute bookings, make sure I've got enough petrol.  I like to have eaten a little bit first. I then pack my own johnnies, count the cash again for the eleventh time and hope like fuck my car doesn't break down.

What for? What kind of thick arse prossie would use rubbers supplied by a punter?

Frederick

What for? What kind of thick arse prossie would use rubbers supplied by a punter?

New unopened (seal still intact) box should be no problem. There are prossies who turn up to a punt claiming to have just 1 condom.

Offline NIK

I'm so glad you came back!  :D :lol:

Offline smiths

New unopened (seal still intact) box should be no problem. There are prossies who turn up to a punt claiming to have just 1 condom.

As condoms are the essential tool of a WGs trade such WGs are fucking idiots in my view. No excuse for not having a plentiful supply when working.

I always have condoms on me when punting just in case but they are rarely required.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You would be surprised.    :scare:

I was once asked to bring some condoms as she had run out.     :dash: :dash:

Offline smiths

Check my punting bag and that it definitely contains all i might need, a towel, shower gel, spray and under arm deodarant, fresh breath spray, water, tissues, condoms and lube, Maximus or Pjur.

Offline mattylondon

wipe my arse crack , quick splash of water on balls and get cash  :hi:

Offline Eager Thighs

Howling :lol: :D :lol:

Offline jesus_jones

It's a really bad idea to shave your bits immediately before a punt, you are potentially leaving yourself with microscopic wounds which nasties can invade. Its better to give your skin time to repair, a couple of days maybe, or failing that just trim instead.

Doc told me this during my last GUM checkup.

JV547845

If they've got a problem with it they can inspect the packet (the packets are air tight anyway aren't they?) or we could just use theirs and I'd have to make the best of it. 

But other than that, Dude!  There's a huge world of difference between too tight and just right.  I'm about to have ditch a big box of condoms because they're too tight.  Extra thin my arse, more like extra painful.  I should read the widths in the shop but there's always some old granny buying castor oil or something when I need to restock in the medicine aisle. 

If I ever get to hang out in the bedrooms of my female friends (who keep denying me despite being up for it) I thought it would be funny to swap their normal supply of condoms with these narrow gauge torture models.  Just as a nice surprise for their shagging partners, let them have the full extra sensitive experience.

Offline gorge

It's a really bad idea to shave your bits immediately before a punt, you are potentially leaving yourself with microscopic wounds which nasties can invade. Its better to give your skin time to repair, a couple of days maybe, or failing that just trim instead.

Doc told me this during my last GUM checkup.

You also shouldn't clean your teeth - as it opens up the gap between the teeth and gums allowing infection in

Offline shagbambi

Cash machine...all else is nought

LL

Shave balls, shower, clean teeth, use mouthwash right before I arrive at her place.  No less than I would expect from the lady I've booked to see.
(minus the shaving balls part :hi:).

Offline CBPaul

Original mint  :lol: First time I used that I smothered my sac and crack with it, weird stuff, after a time delay it felt like the arctic round my nethers, almost considered reversing the effect with a liberal smear of deep heat.

As for getting ready. Check money about 5 times as forgetting it few years ago has left me with OCD.
Check for the prossies number in the punting phone.
Then the 3 s's - shower, shave and shit.

Only one prossie has ever commended me on presenting with a nice freshly clean shaven face, don't know why I bother. I guess most see it as one less excuse for not kissing - oh no can't do that with a stubble face.

Offline smiths

Original mint  :lol: First time I used that I smothered my sac and crack with it, weird stuff, after a time delay it felt like the arctic round my nethers, almost considered reversing the effect with a liberal smear of deep heat.

As for getting ready. Check money about 5 times as forgetting it few years ago has left me with OCD.
Check for the prossies number in the punting phone.
Then the 3 s's - shower, shave and shit.

Only one prossie has ever commended me on presenting with a nice freshly clean shaven face, don't know why I bother. I guess most see it as one less excuse for not kissing - oh no can't do that with a stubble face.

In the last 25 years i have rarely punted clean shaven facially, not stopped me getting offered kissing if it was on the menu. Only bad WGs refuse on those grounds, they wouldnt of offered kissing in any case in my experience. ;)

Offline smiths

You also shouldn't clean your teeth - as it opens up the gap between the teeth and gums allowing infection in

Not a good idea to brush your teeth as that can cause tiny gum tears and/or bleeding gums and thus increase the chance of infection. But obviously a very good idea to ensure your teeth are clean.

Offline CBPaul

In the last 25 years i have rarely punted clean shaven facially, not stopped me getting offered kissing if it was on the menu. Only bad WGs refuse on those grounds, they wouldnt of offered kissing in any case in my experience. ;)

Absolutely right, it is just an excuse, like all the other non-reasons they give. They just move on to the next lame excuse for not really offering what say.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Absolutely right, it is just an excuse, like all the other non-reasons they give. They just move on to the next lame excuse for not really offering what say.

Not always an excuse as one day old stubble or any very course stubble can cause facial rashes as well as lip sores.  I had a rather long snogging session with a guy with day old stubble and came away with the skin on the top of my lip burned off.  It took two weeks to heal enough for me to go back to work.
Best way to check if stubble is ok or not is to rub tissue over it, if it snags the tissue its not great for kissing and you could be refused or only get a small amount of proper kissing which suddenly changes to more pecking than anything else

Offline CBPaul

That's why I shave before going to the meet - aren't I nice  :D

Offline Daffodil

Not a good idea to brush your teeth as that can cause tiny gum tears and/or bleeding gums and thus increase the chance of infection. But obviously a very good idea to ensure your teeth are clean.

:D

Offline Daffodil

I shower and that's it  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I shower and that's it  :hi:

That's all that is needed. 
One thing I do hate is when guys cover their balls and cock with anti perspirant as not only does it taste awful it makes your mouth go bone dry and you just cannot get any saliva

Salt

Not a big stretch of the truth! I used the same shower stuff as Frank after giving my bits a razor including around my ringpiece!

Good grief, how does one shave one's ringpiece?

carefully, I guess many will say.......

LL

Not that I have done it but I imagine it's similar to shaving around the mouth.

Offline socks

I do it in the bath or shower, disposable razor, run it up and down the crack a few times and gently on the wrinkly bits, piece of piss and job's a good 'un. I find the rimmers definitely prefer when I have a shaved ringer and go to it more enthusiastically!! I presume it gives some extra reassurance about hygiene if you've bothered to present a shaven specimen?

Offline 385North

Manicured nails - very important! (check)
Trimmed pubic hair (check)
Shaved balls and arse crack (check)
Bjorn Borg under crackers (check)
De-wax ears (check)
A little but not too much after shave (check)
Clean, smart shoes (check)
Freshly washed outfit (check)
Cash (check)
Phone (check)
Man bag consisting of...
Mouthwash – in case WG doesn’t offer it (check)
Toothbrush and tooth paste (check)
Backup shower gel (check)
Backup 50mm bottle of aftershave (check)
Backup deodorant (check)
Hand cream - always impresses the ladies this (check)

I know... what a tart!

RandyF

Scrape the cheese off my cock, and I'm ready to rock n' roll  :drinks:

taffdan

I make sure the misses is in bingo and I have the extra strong poly grip in. Then I scrub the one eyed trousers snake with vim and a Brillo pad, and hey presto I am ready!

taffdan

So Frank, tell me ..... How do you know what it feels like to have a "dwarf blowing cold air on your ring"  :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

So Frank, tell me ..... How do you know what it feels like to have a "dwarf blowing cold air on your ring"  :D

Whilst someone has brought up the subject of little people has anyone ever scuttled a dwarf WG? I think it's defo on my bucket list!  :D

Offline maxxblue

Scrape the cling-ons off my arsehair, and put a wrigleys in my mouth.

:lol:

whiterussian

squeeze a fresh dollop of primula and spread evenly under my foreskin.

Offline j122

couple of days in advance veet me back & ass.
Night before shave me balls.
Day if the meet shit, shave & shower.
Mouthwash
Check money & punting phone.

herelonely

De-wax ears (check)
Cash (check)
Phone (check)
Man bag consisting of...
Backup deodorant (check)

I know... what a tart!

Wow - Not sure I did that much on my wedding day! :kissgirl:

Offline ForrestGump

De-wax ears (check)
Cash (check)
Phone (check)
Man bag consisting of...
Backup deodorant (check)

I know... what a tart!

"Bjorn Borg under crackers" ???

Holy crap! I need to up my undies game. Mine look more like this...

Offline 385North

Offline ForrestGump

Dress to impress, as the old saying goes...

It's apparent from your extensive checklist that you pay close attention to every detail.  I take my hat off to you :hi:

Offline 385North

Adding pineapple to my pre-punt routine list. Eating it regularly does make your spunk taste nice I've discovered. Should make a good conversation piece with the WG too and, providing she likes pineapple, should go down rather well for CIM. I might even stick a parasol/umbrella down my jap's eye for the full effect.  :crazy:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Adding pineapple to my pre-punt routine list. Eating it regularly does make your spunk taste nice I've discovered. Should make a good conversation piece with the WG too and, providing she likes pineapple, should go down rather well for CIM. I might even stick a parasol/umbrella down my jap's eye for the full effect.  :crazy:

Scrub from top to bottom & all parts in between.
Apply nice smelling scent (normally Armani)
Clean teeth & swill listerine
Shave

Persie

not sure that I understand the pre-punt mantras.

I just make sure I am clean and my breath does not smell.

My notes should be enough presentation. After all you are only seeing a girl who has sex for money

Siadwel

Shave, shower, clean clothes, after-shave (Diesel Fuel for Life).

Look up postcode/street on Google Earth, check the area doesn't look dodgy. Key postcode into satnav, put satnav on charge.

Get in car.

Go back indoors, pick up satnav, get back in car.

Sit for five minutes convincing myself I can afford it and pray that nothing bad happens.

Get motor running, head out on the highway.