Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG Service Declining with Subsequent Punts  (Read 7175 times)

vorian

After many years of "playing the field", I'm lucky to have found a regular who:
Offers everything I need
Delivers enthusiastically every time
Has feedback and reports across the board which attest to this

Service hasn't declined in 200 odd visits going back almost 5 years

Care to share who this is, it's impressive that she is able to deliver consistently.

Rochdull lad

After many years of "playing the field", I'm lucky to have found a regular who:
Offers everything I need
Delivers enthusiastically every time
Has feedback and reports across the board which attest to this

Service hasn't declined in 200 odd visits going back almost 5 years

I've got one with fewer visits than that [at present! ;)], willbred; but, apart from that, I could echo what you've written.

Only I can't name her because of the rules on here.

vorian

I've got one with fewer visits than that [at present! ;)], willbred; but, apart from that, I could echo what you've written.

Up to you RL don't see what rule would apply unless you mean touting,  can't see why a well established member could not recommended a good WG  but your choice of course.

Rochdull lad

Up to you RL don't see what rule would apply unless you mean touting,  can't see why a well established member could not recommend a good WG  but your choice of course.

Indeed, vorian.  Surprised that you hadn't twigged that! ;)

Offline Wowgeek

I know I'm still new here but I thought touting was either; being the girl and writing bollocks to attract custom or being the pimp and doing the same.

Surely writing a review or mentioning a girl that you have seen countless times in a coverall way doesn't count, does it?  Otherwise every positive review would be seen as touting, or have I missed the point?

pleasure

Surely writing a review or mentioning a girl that you have seen countless times in a coverall way doesn't count, does it?  Otherwise every positive review would be seen as touting, or have I missed the point?

Exactly, definitely not seeing the connection to touting here. The entire Reviews section would be breaking the rules of the site if that were the case, and Admin would have to ban himself.   :)