Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many girls have you seen more than 10 times?  (Read 17142 times)

Offline Steve2

I must have too much time on my hands but I think I am into double figures on this

Offline Tailpipe

I must have too much time on my hands but I think I am into double figures on this

Do we get a link to this WG .

I have only see one more than 10 times. She not longer working.  :(

Offline Steve2

Not just one TP. I think I have seen more than 10, 10 times or more

Currently there are 3. will list them later

Offline Tailpipe

Not just one TP. I think I have seen more than 10, 10 times or more

Currently there are 3. will list them later

10 more 10 that's impressive , I have never found that many that good
I look forward to this list.

k

Over the years (since the early 1970's we're talking), yes, more than 10.  When I find someone I like, I will keep going there till she retires, kicks me out, becomes unreliable, etc.

Offline NIK

Four

Amy about 40 times, Nicoletta about 24, Carla 14 (and would have been many more if I could have!), Jessica 12 or 13.

I have also seen several more 6 or 7 times.

If I found a good un I tended to stick with them as it's such a minefield.

Offline Tailpipe

Four

Amy about 40 times, Nicoletta about 24, Carla 14 (and would have been many more if I could have!), Jessica 12 or 13.

I have also seen several more 6 or 7 times.

If I found a good un I tended to stick with them as it's such a minefield.

Nicoletta was she the Czech girl , as she does look the business, 

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 07:40:04 am by Steve2 »

whiterussian

2 i think,

Lisa, LSS Edinburgh.
Nicole, Topaz Morecambe.
Happy Days

Lots come under the half o dozen bracket but not ten! thats a bit high :D

Lz-129

Tony Montana

Just the one, now retired unfortunately.

Offline berksboy

3 and dont see me seeing anyother WG 10 or more times again. 2 of them i got to do some great overnights at a good price as well  :yahoo:

jimbobwood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  20 times +

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  30 times +

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  50 times +

Mariann - £2000
Lola - £2000
Maria's Massage - £3000

This is from one client, big business!

I've seen Mariann before, good punt but I might see again as a Plan B or C.

jimbobwood

Mariann is back, have you seen her this week Steve2?

Offline Steve2

Online akauya

I have seen (and intend to see again) a few WGs a few times but nowhere near 10 times. I like variety too much. But I decided to slim down my hotlist and start revisiting the good ones I've seen.

Offline berksboy

the thing is as i like the 18 to 25 YOs there is always new WGs to see so dont think i will get up to 10 again. And like the buz of doing a new WG !  :D

Festisio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  50 times +

Never understood these "service providers" - so you turn up for a massage and then they toss you off?  That's it?

Or is just an attempt by them at being coy and in fact they offer the full works.

Curious6705

Very few if any. Sometimes I have lived in a punting desert and saw the same girls a number of times because of that. Even WGs I really enjoyed seeing I probably only saw half a dozen times or so, and that would usually be spread out over months or years.

I restarted punting in June last year. The WG I've seen the most times on her own was Goddess Karolina (well known in the South West), but after several visits I moved on.

I've also been attending parties for the first time. This is a different vibe - it's friendlier and more social, part of which is seeing the same people again at different parties - obviously including the girls. If I continue attending parties I think I will have seen 10 or more girls 10 or more times before the year is out.

pokenn

panel999

Yes I like the adventure of getting to see a new girl and also the chase of finding a new hotty now and again but the only 1 i have been close to seeing +10 is platinum Cindy as she does tick all my boxes and always comes up with some new ways of having sex - last time we did a session in the bath with loads of bubble bath soap and loads of doggy and DTBJ - it is different when you are have a good sex session with the shower on on your back.. different then having sex in the bedroom...

Offline smiths

I know you are, and thats just from when we have spoken on the phone about WGs. :D

I have also punted with many WGs more than 10 times, in recent years since i have known you there was Cute Ann, that was 13 days out of 14 when she told me she was off back home, Veronica, her old flatmate in the Golders Lane flat. Juliete of High Barnet in the same flat GEN is working out of at the moment. Jaime of St Albans then Hatfield. And loads of WGs at parties. ;)

Offline Steve2

None. I like variety.

I love variety too a couple of times a week, but sometimes they are crap/average so an assured good one is always welcome
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:24:56 pm by Steve2 »

philboi

Yes, I've seen a few more than 10 times, but then I feel more comfortable doing it that way.
To me a regular becomes a better punt as we get to know each other more and the whole thing imo becomes a more satisfying and reliable meeting  :thumbsup:

Offline skittish

I'd love to find a decent regular. I'm a relative newcomer there was a Sara in my hometown I saw 3 times on the bounce but she's gone home never to return.

Pixie at HOD twice and would possibly go again but obviously it's not local for me so not that practical.

I'm never going to reach the dizzy heights of Nik, Steve and Smiths though, bloody hell.

Offline haystacks79

I've seen 2 girls more than 10 times each - my 2 regulars, and I've not seen anyone other than these 2 since April last year.

Offline oldanddecrepid

Sadly nowhere near 10. Three is the most and that was a long time ago. In the last 3 years I have seen 1 girl twice and that was because I was promised more (anal) the second time, she duly delivered. I often wonder why I repeat so rarely even on the 5% of punts  I would classify as exceptional. Maybe its waiting for the perfect punt that I know will never come, or subconsciously just going for notches on the bedpost. Still at least its fun looking for the perfect punt (80% of the time anyway.

Offline Urban_G

I've seen 3 girls around 10 times each but all have gone back to their native countries else it would have been a lot more, not to mention a serious impact on my bank balance ;)

Offline Marmalade

Could be worrying. Prossies are expensive convenience food where you provide your own meat. Getting so attached that you keep going back to the same one is like a dog boasting about a favourite lamppost.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

None. Most I've seen one prossie is three times. She was special  :cool:

Lz-129

None. Most I've seen one prossie is three times. She was special  :cool:

Who was that?

Offline Tailpipe

Now that's quite funny :thumbsup:

I am pissed , its the only time I am funny  :D :D :D

Offline Tailpipe

Offline Tailpipe

Not too sure about that :lol:

there was tension , fuck see has put on weight , must have been the cube cakes

kenw1

I have seen Tania Party Girl now Tania of Berkshire who is sadly no longer working over 20 times.

potato

Up until 3 years ago I flitted about here and there having good and bad punts. Then 3yrs ago went on the hunt for a girl that I could class as a regular. Found one after 4 attempts and then I was happy with just her for almost 2 years until she moved out of the area and stopped working. Saw her 100+ times over that period. The search started again a year ago but found it much harder to replace her this time. At 5 or 6 meets with 5 different girls I seem to get bored now - possibly comparing them with my original girl.  I have one "regular" girl now that will go over 10 visits for certain but over a much longer period as she isn't it my area that frequently.  I think i have got a little bored of punting at present and need to take a break. My 100+ girl was a definite addiction and if I found the ideal partner again I think the addiction would be back!  So at present I am happy to just see my infrequent regular whenever she is up my way and maybe I will do some RB's again to find an infill girl later in the year.

Offline unclepokey

I've seen three girls more than ten times:
Diane of Bushey (now retired)
Holly4Fun, and
Sweetie Box (Shanelle)

The latter two over twenty times each.
Uncle Pokey

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Holly4Fun, and
Sweetie Box (Shanelle)

The latter two over twenty times each.
Uncle Pokey

Holly and Shanelle have been in to do list for nearly 3 years now.
Holly works limited hours, usually finishing by 5 or 6pm, so difficult to sync our diaries.
As for Shanelle, she's so busy that one has to book weeks ahead in order to get an appt.
Unfortunately I don't even know where I shall be tomorrow, let alone next week.

Offline Steve2

Uncle Pokey

You and me both Uncle P

I probably saw Diane 50+ before she retired and now see her occasionally socially :)

Offline unclepokey

You and me both Uncle P

I probably saw Diane 50+ before she retired and now see her occasionally socially :)

Hi Steve,
Good to hear from you and hope all is well.
When next you see Diane please remember me to her with all my kindness. Thanks

Uncle Pokey

Neal69

This thread has got me thinking,

As a relative newcomer to the punting scene (less than 2 years) I did start to see one girl on a semi regular basis. I recon around 6 times now.

In a chat with one (different) WG She said something along the lines of " If I were a bloke I would try to f**k as many girls as I could " This got me thinking and I started to explore the possibilities.

I tried some young girls and some older Girls and had a very enjoyable time doing so. Mostly the were good punts and of course there is the buzz of trying someone new. Some I visited twice.

But recently having had a very mediocre punt with a stunner and then a really crap punt I can see the attraction of going to see a regular as you know what you are going to get is good.

So whats next.

Try another new girl or go back and see the semi regular?

I think at the moment I am not ready to give up on the hunt but I will kick myself if the semi regular retires as she is only working on a part time basis now.

mmmmmmm :cool:

fredpunter

alternate - see some-one new every second punt

panel999

I have now started to see a few regulars mixed in with a few new ones - seems this keeps the punting still fresh when i am mixing new and regulars...

Offline smiths

I have now started to see a few regulars mixed in with a few new ones - seems this keeps the punting still fresh when i am mixing new and regulars...

Yes, this is my ideal, i require newbies to me for variety but with a good regular my punts can get better and better as she learns what i like and exactly how i like it, until i get bored as always happens sooner or later.