Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Toni - Basildon  (Read 3292 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Toni (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jiminy_Cricket07

External Link/Members Only

Had Toni in my hotlist for a while, she mainly tours so she is always in the area. I called her up to arrange a time to meet at a local hotel.

Comms where good and arrived for my booking.

1st thing to mention is now way on earth is Toni 39, she is easily late 40's early 50's, now she is a very good looking woman and is in great shape...but if you are expecting someone younger you may be dissapointed.

I stayed for 30mins for £60. She kept the TV on to avoid people hearing anything. Listening to Adam Sandler in the background for 30 mins definitely killed my mood. Everything was robotic and very transactional...this is not GFE in any way.

Also she is very much in a rush to get you to climax 15 mins into the booking she asks "are you going to cum?". I wasn't really into the whole experience so I didn't try to prolong things. Once I finished there was a little idle chatter and I got dressed and left with probably still another 7mins to spare.

I toyed with marking this down as neutral because nothing Toni did was inherently bad and I had only spent £60. However the lack of any effort made is a very unsatisfying punt.

Might be ok if you really need to see someone and want an attractive mature english wg.

Offline GoodIdea

On the plus side, I mis read that as Toni Basil.

And for that I thank you.