Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norfolk hotel  (Read 1126 times)

shithappens

Hi can anyone help please I just booked a girl at Norfolk hotel on Hagley Road is this hotel easy to access without  going past reception

shithappens

This is the woman I'm off to see .. Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I'm just gonna take a risk. 
Thanks to the 33 who saw my post and just moved on. Happy punting fellas

Dellboy

Hi can anyone help please I just booked a girl at Norfolk hotel on Hagley Road is this hotel easy to access without  going past reception

Let's hope that no one from the Hotel reads this !

Chrisip

I've been there once before,  couple of years ago, can't remember the layout but didn't have any problems.
The room was much better than I was expecting from the external appearance.

Offline Andy Q

Is parking ok if you have a half decent motor? She looks gorgeous.

Offline Min_g79

it has a small reception and parking too...but reception minds its own business and not directly looking when walking by..dont worry too much, let me know how you get on !

Offline BoShek

This is the woman I'm off to see .. Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I'm just gonna take a risk. 
Thanks to the 33 who saw my post and just moved on. Happy punting fellas

Let us know how it went when you have chance.

I've seen her a few times in South Clapham (London). Okay punt, nice firm butt and slim waist, can take a pounding with no complaints especially in doggy. Oral very mechanical though.