Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So many fake profiles  (Read 565 times)

Offline casanovy

I'm sure this point has been discussed before, but there seem to be more and more fake profiles appearing, to the point where it seems quite difficult to track down a genuine provider. While I realise this has always happened it seems to be out of hand now, not just the Roms, Brazilians, but can be any nationality.

I'm quite good at seeing through the fake pictures or bogus feedback. But some time can really get taken in by an ad that appears genuine, only to be a complete waste of time. I have been out the game for quite a long period and finding it so hard to find an honest provider in my area. The one saving grace is the UKP reviews here that can usually be relied on.

As and when I find a genuine provider in the SE Essex area I will stick a review up, that might take a while yet though

Offline PilotMan

I think you will have to be prepared to travel, possibly to Brentwood or Chelmsford.

Offline Gsmith88

I think the fake profiles have always been a problem but legitimate, decent girls in EA seem to be in very short supply and the numbers of them has decreased further since the pandemic.