Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Sabrina27~ - Cambridge  (Read 1073 times)

Offline jakes

Has anyone managed to make contact with or see Sabrina27

I’ve messaged a couple of times but no response, and I saw there was another post questioning whether this was now just a picture selling account?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewis

Please quote the AW ID number so that this site picks it up if it's been previously posted.

ID numbers remain the same. Usernames can change.

Also helps to put their current location into the subject header (which I've just done) so that anyone not in the Cambridge area doesn't have to open this thread.

Cheers.

EDIT, as as you can see, by me using the AW ID number has straight away picked up 7 previous reviews for her.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 08:19:49 pm by Lewis »

Offline jakes

Please quote the AW ID number so that this site picks it up if it's been previously posted.

ID numbers remain the same. Usernames can change.

Also helps to put their current location into the subject header (which I've just done) so that anyone not in the Cambridge area doesn't have to open this thread.

Cheers.

EDIT, as as you can see, by me using the AW ID number has straight away picked up 7 previous reviews for her.

Lewis, thanks, and apologies, I can see that’s much more useful now!

Offline JayEZ2K

I've actually had her hotlisted. But her last review was nearly 2 years ago, and her number isn't showing. Likewise, her last AW review was from November 2019 (in which she ghosted the punter).

So she was previously an SP, but I don't see any activity during and post-covid, and I don't know if she's available currently.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 07:51:49 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Nickoname1

The blurb on her awank page suggests she was working on Wed 27th April.....in Derby. :unknown:

Offline Boomerang17

Has anyone managed to make contact with or see Sabrina27

I’ve messaged a couple of times but no response, and I saw there was another post questioning whether this was now just a picture selling account?

Seen her in Norwich a few times before I joined this site. Tried a few times to get her to come back but she.hasnt.

Shame cos she was really good fun.