Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MARY BRENTWOOD  (Read 2306 times)

DavidBrown

Came down Essex due to work..seen MARRY BLOND&BUSTY ... 23-24 years old,she was staying in Brentwood  cm14 4sr
I stayed for a 1 hour session and she was worth it,Very friendly girl from Span.I had a great time.Mary charged me 80 thats was including owo,dfk and every possible position from the Kama sutra,this girl is fabulous she has long blonde hair,very nice fit body and nice natural boobs.
 Mary looks better in person than the pictures Hidden Image/Members Only
When she opened the door she was wearing nice short black dress,open back and high heels,her hair was straight...her place was very comfortable and clean.

If i am back to Essex i would definitely go to see her again
External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Came down Essex due to work..seen MARRY BLOND&BUSTY ... 23-24 years old,she was staying in Brentwood  cm14 4sr
I stayed for a 1 hour session and she was worth it,Very friendly girl from Span.I had a great time.Mary charged me 80 thats was including owo,dfk and every possible position from the Kama sutra,this girl is fabulous she has long blonde hair,very nice fit body and nice natural boobs.
 Mary looks better in person than the pictures Hidden Image/Members Only
When she opened the door she was wearing nice short black dress,open back and high heels,her hair was straight...her place was very comfortable and clean.

If i am back to Essex i would definitely go to see her again

Hi DB
Are you sure it was the girl in the picture?
The reason i ask is that i believe these pics are lifted from the net

I doubt she would selling her self for £80/hour do you?

yorkshire123

Pony1878

Hi DB
Are you sure it was the girl in the picture?
The reason i ask is that i believe these pics are lifted from the net

I doubt she would selling her self for £80/hour do you?

Well It took the unblurred face pic on your link, But I'm pretty sure  that picture was used a few years ago on An Independent named KateLynn something or other....who was traveling between New York and London.....but I'm likely wrong cos her website no longer exists

DavidBrown

Hell that wasn't her facially .... Body looked exactly like her... Damn this chick is hot... Marry was nice too but not as hot as this chick ( normally i am good at judging fake profiles  :dash:)

I will be in Essex next month any suggestions  pleasee !