Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice in Wonderland - Stevenage  (Read 3391 times)

vw

Offline Hertsgent

Apologies for bringing this thread up again, but I have a small apology to make.....when I said in my first post that I might have misread the thread....I had....I didn't read closely enough to realise that the OP had originally posted this as a review. So when I said was a "poor post IMO", I hadn't grasped the review bit - I would have called it stronger if I had....

My other comments on jumping all over posters I still stand by....but I think this was the wrong thread to bring it up on now I'm more aware of the history.....and I may have added fuel to the fire.

So I'll be man enough to apologise for Mis-reading the thread, and hope sumertime rediscovers his recent good form in some excellent previous reviews in 2017.

Thanks to smiths for his comments - they showed an out of character annoyance that made me go back and re-read the thread more closely  :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

Your first post on this thread:

but the bile doesn't seem to be encouraging people to share useful info.

Which you then follow up with:

Quite right, it is life....debate is healthy  :thumbsup:

Slagging off anyone with an alternative point of view, smearing them as a fluffy or white knight, and bringing up your crowd of supporting buddies on the topic to validate your point of view and/or hide behind.....is not healthy  :thumbsdown:

Not quite sure who's bringing the bile there Hertsgent!

Offline Hertsgent

That's a useful contribution Sparta....I wonder if you could do me a favour too....

You mention on several threads trusting/suspicion on others reviews - I have no idea if this means mine, although it isn't relevant to my question.

So, I'm struggling on how to interpret your reviews (for my selfish benefit I might add)....are you a CIM only punter and/or is it normal that your reviews detail services that you didn't partake in? I only ask because I know what I like in a punt, and I'm trying to guage if I can only read "non B&S, general appearance, and location details" in yours, or if I can also gain info on services?

I'm not asking for any other reason than to assess your reviews for my needs, and I'm not sure if you ever answered if this was a one-off, or normal process to protect your anonymity to WGs. Then can put the matter to bed I hope....cheers

Offline Sparta Prada

Slagging off anyone with an alternative point of view, smearing them as a fluffy or white knight, and bringing up your crowd of supporting buddies on the topic to validate your point of view and/or hide behind.....is not healthy  :thumbsdown:

I am flattered that my reviews mean so much to you that you need me to clarify my MO with the Alice review and the 50+ others I have posted.

Before I answer your question, I would like you to ask what you meant by the comment above. It was a very interesting comment so I think you owe it to the thread and the forum to clarify this and name who my 'crowd of supporting buddies' are?

Once you give me your straight answer on this, I will give you my straight answer to your question. If you don't answer, I won't give you an answer and you are free to ignore any reviews or posts I put up.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 10:48:14 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline Hertsgent

No worries - it was actually a general comment about the way those conversations go in threads - apologies if the inference wasn't clear, and happy to clarify  :thumbsup:

Offline Badvicar

I would wind your neck in Sparta. You barely survived lying on your review, now I wish I hadn't bothered trying to help you when the sharks were circling. On your own now.

Offline Sparta Prada

Did anyone understand that last post by Hertsgent?

I will do the gentlemanly thing and answer your question now, although my reply will disappoint you as I already answered this directly to one of your posts as follows, but I am happy to repeat it:

As I have explained, I actually posted in haste because it was a good punt. This seems to have been forgotten by you. I changed one part of the review regarding what we did to simply try to provide some anonymity. Yes I should have delayed posting a review for a few weeks/months as I usually do, where I would have been happy to provide a frank review. Now I will learn not to review so soon after the punt.

To flesh out the answer to answer you fully, all of my other 58 reviews are 100% correct in terms of what happened and where. If you read reviews of the same girl by other posters, there shouldn't be anything too different or controversial. This includes those who I have TOFTT/been the first person to review a girl on here which I am happy to do. In 2016 I TOFTT/reviewed 3 girls on here. How many did you do and review?

You see Hertsgent, I can back up whatever I say here whether a review or a post. I find it weird that you post something, and when challenged about your comment you back away. I asked you to clarify a post you made, and you have stonewalled it. Only you can know why you have declined to answer a question to clarify my question; I am guessing that you realised that you would have embarrassed yourself if you actually attempted to answer it. I think you made a good choice not to clarify your comment.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:07:47 am by Sparta Prada »

Offline Sparta Prada

I would wind your neck in Sparta. You barely survived lying on your review, now I wish I hadn't bothered trying to help you when the sharks were circling. On your own now.

I'm just answering Hertsgent's question. And he is justified in asking it considering the 2 inaccuracies that I admitted to. 2 inaccuracies.

You are not admin or a moderator, I believe you have been told this more than once recently. I don't do threats, if I did I would be rightly reported. Similarly if somebody threatened me then I would report them, BV.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:07:07 am by Sparta Prada »

Offline Hertsgent

Hi Sparta

Thanks for clarifying  :thumbsup: I must have read it wrong before, because I thought you were just clarifying why that specific punt had an issue, not your entire catalogue - so thanks for humouring me  :thumbsup:

Apologies if you didn't understand my explanation - I kept it short and sweet deliberately to avoid confusion - makes it easier to quote in its entirety too, rather than picking out a sentence that can sometimes be taken out of context ....but I guess I failed - not sure how I can clarify further, but very happy to if you give me a guide as to what you need .....

I think the other question is on reviews, and an apparent new admin rule (is it admins rule, or is it your rule, or are they the same thing?) on how many TOFTT punts you've done? Given that I expect then that soon we will need to do this as an entrance exam to get on the site, I've done a check best i can : 1 TOFTT in 2016, 10 TOFTT in 2015 - is it just 2016 that will count, because I'm worried now  :( ....just let me know the rules

Thanks for the clarity on your review detail again, much appreciated  :drinks:

Offline Sparta Prada

Hi Sparta

Thanks for clarifying  :thumbsup: I must have read it wrong before, because I thought you were just clarifying why that specific punt had an issue, not your entire catalogue - so thanks for humouring me  :thumbsup:

My pleasure!

Apologies if you didn't understand my explanation - I kept it short and sweet deliberately to avoid confusion - makes it easier to quote in its entirety too, rather than picking out a sentence that can sometimes be taken out of context ....but I guess I failed - not sure how I can clarify further, but very happy to if you give me a guide as to what you need .....

That's ok. People can read into your explanation how they take it.

I think the other question is on reviews, and an apparent new admin rule (is it admins rule, or is it your rule, or are they the same thing?) on how many TOFTT punts you've done? Given that I expect then that soon we will need to do this as an entrance exam to get on the site, I've done a check best i can : 1 TOFTT in 2016, 10 TOFTT in 2015 - is it just 2016 that will count, because I'm worried now  :( ....just let me know the rules

I am not going to bother looking into how many girls you reviewed where you TOFTT. It was more a general response to all posters in the region where we do not have enough new girls being reviewed which I find quite disappointing considering how diverse an area East England is. Appreciate that London is on the doorstep offering greater choice.

But despite our differences - and this is a serious point - I think we would both agree it would be good to get more reviews in the region. I still believe that East England has got an awful lot of girls for guys to review. East England currently gives the impression it is a bit of a backwater where it really isn't. I really encourage all of us - including me - to review more often. We are here to share information to help make informed decisions where we end up meeting the right girl, and not some timewaster who is there just to pick up our cash for doing sod all and leave us with a bad feeling. Though those are the girls we still need to be aware of.

I think you recently said that you hadn't punted yet in 2017. I have punted a fair bit this year, and will review a girl (not TOFTT) I saw yesterday soon. It may get to the point where I may end up re-reviewing girls to get the count up!

Hertsgent, peaceout.

nervous colin

Sparta, putting aside an silly white knighting, I and possibly others woukd like the answer to my question on the other thread which you have failed to answer, and that is why changing a couple of details made you anonymous.
Surely unless you use your real name and phone number, you are anonymous already regardless of the review?
Also, all this bad mouthing alice, no one has obvoiusly booked her through adultwork, or there would be a negative on her feedback, which is currently faultless?
surely we should all us aw when booking to ensure we can bad mouth service on there too??

vw

Sparta, putting aside an silly white knighting, I and possibly others woukd like the answer to my question on the other thread which you have failed to answer, and that is why changing a couple of details made you anonymous.

Personally I don't want my ukp, uke, aw and mobile number connected and ensure that happens.

Also, all this bad mouthing alice, no one has obvoiusly booked her through adultwork, or there would be a negative on her feedback, which is currently faultless?
surely we should all us aw when booking to ensure we can bad mouth service on there too??

Whats a retarded question, if you respect aw feedback you are in the wrong place, aw feedback is worthless to me and many others and we all know the system is abused and stacked in the prossies favour.  Up to you what you believe, same here.

Offline Sparta Prada

Surely unless you use your real name and phone number, you are anonymous already regardless of the review?

I didn't answer when you first posed the question because I had already answered this in my review. A bit like hertsgent asking a question last night that I had already answered directly to him before.

*joke coming up*

It's almost as if certain guys only want to selectively see and hear what they want, despite having the answers already in front of them.

Offline smiths

If you wish to use A/W when booking thats up to you, I will be sticking to UKP which cares about punters unlike A/W. A/W feedback can be easily manipulated by WGs and pimps as many of us know and is worthless to me unless I know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left it. :rolleyes:

Its also a fact Alice got banned off here for being a lying triple nicker, low life behaviour both trying to deceive admin and posters. She then gets a few negative reviews and punters are able to post their views as they wish on those threads. Punters wont be silenced on here whatever some want to occur. :rolleyes:

Offline Badvicar

I'm just answering Hertsgent's question. And he is justified in asking it considering the 2 inaccuracies that I admitted to. 2 inaccuracies.

You are not admin or a moderator, I believe you have been told this more than once recently. I don't do threats, if I did I would be rightly reported. Similarly if somebody threatened me then I would report them, BV.

I don't think that I'm a moderator or admin. I have like others here exposed trolls,touts,pimps,sp's and wot not. It annoys me when out of region people bunk in, as east region has been ok at policing the wronguns. If you think that is overstepping the mark, then we'll piss off. You lied (rather than dissenble) and the sharks circled. Well now no one will trust any of your reviews and you have compromised yourself, changing your story.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 10:01:35 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Sparta Prada

I don't think that I'm a moderator or admin. I have like others here exposed trolls,touts,pimps,sp's and wot not. It annoys me when out of region people bunk in, as east region has been ok at policing the wronguns. If you think that is overstepping the mark, then we'll piss off. You lied (rather than dissenble) and the sharks circled. Well now no one will trust any of your reviews and you have compromised yourself, changing your story.

As I have said before, no-one has to believe anything I write. Just as no-one has to believe anything anyone else writes on here, including you.

So on the same theme I would love to hear about these tales of you exposing trolls, touts, pimps, sp's and wot not. Because I'm not aware of what you have contributed at all on this forum? And that's not me being pithy, that's me wanting to hear about someone who is bigging themselves up on a site that reviews paid for sex.

Offline Brazilian Martian

As I have said before, no-one has to believe anything I write. Just as no-one has to believe anything anyone else writes on here, including you.

So on the same theme I would love to hear about these tales of you exposing trolls, touts, pimps, sp's and wot not. Because I'm not aware of what you have contributed at all on this forum? And that's not me being pithy, that's me wanting to hear about someone who is bigging themselves up on a site that reviews paid for sex.

Same here I would like to know all these things he has claimed to of done ?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 02:42:53 pm by Brazilian Martian »

vw

It annoys me when out of region people bunk in, as east region has been ok at policing the wronguns.

sometimes outsiders see things clearly and don't have the complication of semi forum friendship to get in the way.

None of you Eastern guys called Summertime out on his fake touting review (now a post).

Outsiders have always been great in my home regions also.

remember the site name UK Punting.

10 hail Jame's and you are forgiven.