Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bearwood natural therapy worth it?  (Read 555 times)

Offline jazonx

i was getting an itch today and was thinking for a cheap on at bearwood massage place,
but i am wondering if it is worth it. i have been previously it,
its decent £35 for an hour + 20 for extras but depends who you get.
just wondering on people thoughts.

Online Jasonk71

Not been to this place for ages. Sounds like they've had a price reduction. I recall paying £40 for extras. They were b2b/he. None of the girls do owo or ow

Offline oldmanking

I walked out of my last visit there.  Had a girl I'd previously had at the other place up the road, dressed like she was in college rather than to massage. (heavy jeans, big jumper, grubby trainers.)

Her massage was as weak a second time round as first; got no shape to her body that I could see; & her English very poor.  But as her massage was so unerotic with no reach unders, cc swipes, or anything to get me in the mood when asked if I wanted anything extra I'd told her to just finish off the massage.  If I'm not getting any build up now I'll not pay out for extras. 

Gave the 'boss' one of my 'not happy' looks on way out but was in hurry so didn't stop to tell her why.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 07:35:17 pm by oldmanking »

Offline jazonx

its just easy to get to
plus i am lazy
i think i might leave it to a flip of a coin
i've always like where masseuse turn to sex or go being more sexual then it should be always a good turn on