Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia @ 50 Shades  (Read 469 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not been to the place since it reopened so i've lost touch a bit, just wonder if anyone has seen or has any info on Antonia @ 50 Shades?
Specifically i'm wondering if she used to be a Sandys girl who originally worked under a different name but I believe may have come back as Antonia a couple of months before it closed.
I've not mentioned her previous name as I think she may have been outed hence the name change so PM me if anyone doesn't want to post on the forum
External Link/Members Only

Offline Trotter671

Not been to the place since it reopened so i've lost touch a bit, just wonder if anyone has seen or has any info on Antonia @ 50 Shades?
Specifically i'm wondering if she used to be a Sandys girl who originally worked under a different name but I believe may have come back as Antonia a couple of months before it closed.
I've not mentioned her previous name as I think she may have been outed hence the name change so PM me if anyone doesn't want to post on the forum
External Link/Members Only

Spooky BR! - I've just posted on the new Sandys thread about the very same girl :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Spooky BR! - I've just posted on the new Sandys thread about the very same girl :hi:
Ha ha yeah, not sure which thread to reply on but perhaps we should do a MMF  :D

Offline Trotter671

Ha ha yeah, not sure which thread to reply on but perhaps we should do a MMF  :D

This one mate (the new one where the OP asking if Sandys any good!):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=169730.0

Been a long time since I've done MMFs/gangbangs!!

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've PM'd you who I think it may be