Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mis.strict77 - Hatfield  (Read 1147 times)

Danger!WillRobinson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think used to be on AW as Mistress Cristina.

I like to play the field - sometimes I punt with BBWs, sometimes slim things, sometimes middle aged/MILF, sometimes younger. Today I was in the mood for a dirty MILF. Phoned the SP (let's call her Cristina) and arranged an hour's visit, which, with hindsight should have been 1/2 hour. Basically, I had a horny itch which needed scratching today.

I'll be fair and say that Cristina was option C, as the other 2 I had an interest in had shit communications, and had they pulled their fingers out, I might be writing a positive about them, instead of a neutral here...

Communications were ok, phoned, gave a rough idea as to what I was after, was sent text with post code.

Location is block of flats off Mosquito Way, near one of the University campuses (so not the "well known" flats near Aldi).

Door answered in usual fashion. Cristina a biggish lady - gives age as 47. Greeted with peck on the cheek. Was after a bit of a "Mum's friend next door" scenario, which to be fair she was enthusiastic with. Face was grabbed and thrust into a massive set of tits, with me eventually going down on her. No FK or oral offered, which I sort of rather expect, as opposed to me saying "please suck my cock now", which always sounds a little stilted. What I mean is, it's on her enjoys list, I rather expect an SP to assume that's part of the visit, rather than me specifying, if that makes sense. Anyway, her hygiene down there good, and made enthusiastic noises. Ended with protection on and her going on top.

Sorry, probably not a very informative review. Won't give it a negative, since I think I was a bit rushed and didn't really take the time to explain what I was after in 1st communications, and that things might have been better if I did. It's the sort of visit that leaves me wondering why I didn't just stick with a regular, to be honest.

Danger!WillRobinson

You'd be surprised at what make up can do...she certainly didn't look *that* bad  :crazy:

Anyway, it's not like I'm going back  :)

Offline Hulk6969

Holy shit she looks disgusting! I'm so happy this site exist these pictures have saved punters alot of money.

Offline muddy funxter

You'd be surprised at what make up can do...she certainly didn't look *that* bad  :crazy:

Anyway, it's not like I'm going back  :)

You pay your money you can do what you want!!!!

And I should not really say anything......... But that is fucking rank........ do you punt pissed?

Danger!WillRobinson

1. As mentioned in the review, she was most definitely option "c"
2. Because I had punting phone (I have the AW app on it), accessing UKP wasn't as straight forward as sitting at a PC and making a well informed choice
3. I was time limited, she was available
4. Make up wise, she did make sufficient effort to disguise the true horror
5. What, like none of you lot have ever had "punt regret"?
6. I'm visiting a regular today to get over the horror
7. Go fuck yourselves...  :P

Offline Hulk6969

Take a look at her pictures of her fucked up feet  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline muddy funxter

Take a look at her pictures of her fucked up feet  :vomit: :vomit:

wtf ARE THEY !!!!   :vomit: