Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The weather girls  (Read 6362 times)

Offline DastardlyDick

After much research:

Who is Lucy Verasamy married to?

Lucy is careful to keep her personal life away from the media and it's not known if she is in a relationship.

She isn't married and is said to be single and living in South West London.

Lucy has previously been linked to fellow weather presenter and Dancing on Ice contestant Alex Beresford after posting a cosy pic of them together on Instagram back in 2016.

Fans have also previously speculated that Lucy might be dating rival weatherman and Celebrity Masterchef star Thomas Schafernaker.

Points to being straight but who knows?
Another indicator:-
External Link/Members Only

Offline RandomGuy99

Look North;

Katerina Christodoulou

+1

I'd rather look up or down that top.

Offline LLPunting

Ooof!  Just dipped into the Wimbledon coverage for updates and caught Carol Kirkwood getting a wet dress in the rain on the outer courts... how wrong is it to want to watch that rain stopped play intermission in anticipation?

Offline Private Parts

Ooof!  Just dipped into the Wimbledon coverage for updates and caught Carol Kirkwood getting a wet dress in the rain on the outer courts... how wrong is it to want to watch that rain stopped play intermission in anticipation?

Perfectly acceptable.
Good on you!
 :hi:

Offline sparkus

Bastard, I'd have killed to see that.

Offline LLPunting

Bastard, I'd have killed to see that.

It was only spots of water on her sadly opaque dress but the tease of something to come (fnah!)...

Offline sparkus

It was only spots of water on her sadly opaque dress but the tease of something to come (fnah!)...

There must be a Polish or Hungarian doppelganger in existence. They'd rake it in.

Offline fredhiggins

Offline sparkus

Becky Martin on ITV has a pair on her these days.

That Kinsella woman on BBC has lost weight recently but seems to have kept it around the chebs too.