Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Large fake boobs  (Read 1047 times)

Shots99

Anyone got any solid recommendations for large big boobs in Southampton/Portsmouth

Saffron in Portsmouth has been good.

Sometimes struggle to tell from their pics and some exp from you guys would be good.

kamu

About time you did some reviews? You seem to do a lot of asking for recommendations and commenting on others reviews saying you have seen them but just 1 review to your name?

Shots99

Isn't it about time you stopped telling people off?

kamu

Isn't it about time you stopped telling people off?

Its called pointing out that you seem to prefer to leech rather than contribute. Im not your mum so I prefer not to tell you off.

Shots99

Well if you're not my mum - Don't tell me off like she would! :dash:

kamu

Well if you're not my mum - Don't tell me off like she would! :dash:

Your mum tells you off for punting? Odd...

Offline Happyjose

Seems a bit harsh to report him for being a leech

From what I can see, he contributes to the forum. As much as reviews are the lifeblood of the site, Admin has said that he wants his site to be for all punters, including lurkers, and there's no special status for any members here

Offline Roth

Nice to see another couple of reviews added. :thumbsup:

Shots99

I did a few more reviews to try and prevent me from being bollocked again.
Surely the forum can be to ask questions?!
Has anyone ever stopped to think. Not everyone does this weekly; maybe not even monthly so less reviews are able to be posted? Most of my experiences are from 2plus years ago when I really wasn't reviewing people.
Could it be that some punters want some info so the every now and then when they do 'treat' themselves they get a good one?

What really grinds me, why say anything at all? Why not just move on if there's no useful insight/contribution to offer?

Talk of reporting me for being a leech? How about report for abusing someone who thought that in an 'open' community a question might be asked?

I originally thought this was a group of people to share info and what I'm experiencing is quite different. Some people in this group are clearly pathetic individuals who HAVE to punt or they'd be Barron. Usually the type of bloke who raises a prettt weak issienwiis h someone else... Aaayyy Kamu?

Offline Happyjose

Has anyone ever stopped to think. Not everyone does this weekly; maybe not even monthly so less reviews are able to be posted? Most of my experiences are from 2plus years ago when I really wasn't reviewing people.
Could it be that some punters want some info so the every now and then when they do 'treat' themselves they get a good one?

What really grinds me, why say anything at all? Why not just move on if there's no useful insight/contribution to offer?

Talk of reporting me for being a leech? How about report for abusing someone who thought that in an 'open' community a question might be asked?

I originally thought this was a group of people to share info and what I'm experiencing is quite different. Some people in this group are clearly pathetic individuals who HAVE to punt or they'd be Barron. Usually the type of bloke who raises a prettt weak issienwiis h someone else... Aaayyy Kamu?

I take it back

kamu

Yes sure ask questions but when your asking multiple questions regularly then commenting on others reviews saying "oh yes I saw so and so" when you could of reviewed yourself and saved someone from a shit punt dont expect much help! Funny how now you were reported you magically find time to do 2 reviews?

People like you "grind me" for the reasons ive listed above. Always wanting advice from others while putting pretty much fuck all back in return?

Do as you wish. I wont throw my toys out of the pram.

Didnt understand half of that but thanks for the reviews :hi:.

I take it back

I rest my case :drinks:.