Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyPrettyGirl - Hereford  (Read 381 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7130072) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Razor Boy

Girl:  CurvyPrettyGirl - Hereford

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue: Her flat just outside Central Hereford
Easy parking in the street

Comms: A few e-mails on AW, then on the day by text - All good

Cost: £180 for the hour
Firstly, it must be said that Hereford is hardly a hotbed of great SP’s. More like a stopping off place for dubious Roms and Brazillians, and Curvy’s profile shines like a beacon in the dross. I suggest that’s maybe why she can charge the rate she does.
Her profile is pretty accurate, she’s girl next door reasonably pretty and reasonably on the low side curvy , but that noun "Curvy" is quite open to interpretation in this world of big tits (she hasn’t) and bubble butts (She hasn’t).
So the service was decent, a good bj and she seemed to come when I licked her nice pussy, I know she got very wet and accepted a good fingering.
Decent mish, good doggie and cowgirl and come in the bag finish.
The thing was, the price point, the total lack of any kissing and the lack of flow in the booking (she seemed a bit awkward in the encounter) makes this a neutral. Immediately after the booking, if you had asked me I would have said positive. But that would have been the post -sex brain talking! That’s why it’s good to wait to do a review and get some perspective .
She’s a genuine girl, no issues, but at £180 it’s a lot to pay for the service even in the Hereford punting wastlands…£130 would be more like it for me.
Will I return: Probably not, too much buck for not enough bang as lack of kissing and flow of the booking were a bit of an issue.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 04:30:13 pm by Razor Boy »