Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Mightier Than

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes+ £30 CIM/Swallow

Laura looks early-30s, plain looking.  Photos on website appear accurate.  Annabellas, MKE and HOD have recently introduced extra charges for CIM and Swallow, and I took Laura up on that option.

Started off with lots of DFK.  Then she knelt down to start the OWO.  Lots of variation from licking to sucking.

We got on the bed, more OWO then into 69.  Mac on and she got on top, leaning down for plenty of kissing.  Then we switched to missionary and more kissing. 

Finally back to more OWO. with her on her knees.  She kept sucking till I shot my load into her mouth.  Then she opened her mouth to show me, swirled the load around with her tongue, then swallowed the lot.

One to return to next time I'm in the area.

Offline scouting

Thanks for the review MT. Just one detail I wish to correct if you don't mind; the HoD businesses haven't introduced extra charges for CIM & Swallow, they have allowed the girls to add those charges. It is at the girls discretion. Laura has been very clear on here that she will add the charge unless she finds it turns punters away and she earns less as a result.

Offline Mightier Than

Thanks scouting, I was sloppy. Your comment is correct, they allow the girls to charge, rather than impose the charge, and the girl keeps the extra