Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen of Fantasies💝Sweety Blondie🔞VS Dundee  (Read 733 times)

Offline DDDD2

External Link/Members Only

30 min incall £80, near Dens Park (DD3 not DD1)

Being an absolute sucker for a young, fit blonde in PVC, I knew wehn I saw her ad pop up on Vivastreet a couple of days ago that she would be the one emptying my balls this month.

All coms through text which were fine, I did ask if any of her services were extra which she avoided answering, I was asked to message her 10 mins before the meet to confirm which got my senses tingling a bit with her ad being on VS, was she getting the boys round to do me over? It turns out I was being paranoid as all was good once I was there, the flat is that small there's nowhere anyone else could be where I wouldn't have seen them.

Once in the flat and seeing her in the flesh I was definitely happy, her age on VS says 22, possibly add 2 or 3 to that but no more, her blonde hair needs the roots doing as there was a good 2 inches of her natural colour showing through, but the rest of her was just what I was looking for, slender toned body, her boobs filled her PVC top perfectly, her arse looked gorgreous in her tight PVC mini skirt and her legs looked awesome in her squeaky PVC thigh high boots.

Out comes the wallet and 80 punting tokens were duely handed over, I asked again if any of her services were extra and she said 40 for OWO, I don't care how good she looked I'm not that daft with money, you can suck me with a condom on.

Stripped off and lay on the bed and she takes my cock in her hand and starts stroking me while I run my hands over every bit of her PVC clad body I could reach. It's been about 4 years since I was last with a cute blonde in a kinky outfit, they just don't exist in Dundee, so it's no surprise that it didn't take long for this one to have a granite pole in her hand, on went the condom ad into her mouth it went, oral was pretty good, I could feel plenty of pressure from her lips and good suction too, I was happy to lie back and leave her to it while I ran my hand over her booted legs. After 5 mins or so she asked which position I like, I'm old school so mish was good for me, so she lay on her back, I asked if she liked oral too to which she said yes, down I went and got her to put her legs on my back so I could feel those PVC boots against my skin, she does indeed like oral and it wasn't long before she was wet, I wanted to slip in a finger or two but she wasn't having that.

I couldn't wait much longer I needed to be in that cute little pussy, despite being wet, she had to get the lube out, I said there wasn't any need for it but no, to be fair she didn't go mad with it, just a wee bit around the tip of my cock then she guided me into her, it did feel good being inside a 20 something girl that ticked all my boxes, there was the occasional moan from her as I ploughed away so she must have got something from it, once she wrapped her booted legs around mine and I could hear them sqeaking away as we fucked, the sensory overload was enough for me to blow my load and fill the bag as deep inside her as I could get.

Once I'd pulled out she handed me a couple of wet wipes to clean myself up with and that was it, I asked it I could have a wee massage to finish as there was about 10 mins left but no, you've cum, you're done.

Overall, this is a neutral bordering on positive for me, I'm a kinky old bugger and to have the chance to fuck a young blonde in PVC doesn't come around often so that's a positive, she was pleasant enough throughout the brief time we spent together, was happy to chat, in fact it's only the punting me out the door after I'd cum, at £80 that makes this a neutral, but at least I was able to do what I've seen done in many a video :)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 06:02:45 pm by DDDD2 »

Offline adsjacko69

Great review - so definitely the girl in the pics?

Offline DDDD2

Yeh, it's definitely her in the photos, unusual for VS but stranger things have happened!