Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Nicole - Canton, Cardiff.  (Read 3184 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline sharpshoes78

External Link/Members Only

Price: £120 for an hour (No extras, everything included)

Service: OWO, CIM, Sex, Massage

Girl:  Thin with small tits, face was very nice

Deed: Went in for a kiss but was declined because I'm a smoker even though I hadn't had one in an hour and ate a whole pack of chewing gum
OWO and she sucks well but no DT, did 69 and CIM to finish

She's not much of a talker so had a massage getting ready for more, not an expert but it was pleasant

Round 2  Watched her finger herself until I got hard, sex in various positions. Had a blowjob break then carried on fucking until I filled the bag

Conclusion: Probably will return because of value for money

Offline sharpshoes78

Forgot to mention comes, The number on the profile is not the same as the one she text me on after I messenger on AW

Offline Bonio

I might well pay her a visit when I am next in Cardiff based on this review.

Online Milf Hunter

I saw her about a year ago, but haven’t been back.

She was attractive, but quite passive throughout the meet. I wasn’t sure if it was a language barrier or whether she just wasn’t into it. She perked up a little bit when we were talking before I left.

As you say, VFM, particularly now Jennie Hot Lady’s gone at the same price point. Been tempted to visit as a back-up plan a couple of times, just something keeping me away.

Offline sharpshoes78

I know what you mean by passive, more mechanical than GFE
But she did the job and I had sex with a hot Polish girl so I left happy

Offline clevertrevor

I also saw her ages ago, she bored me that much I had a BJ and fucked off after half hour (hour booking).  Couldn't be bothered shagging her

Online Milf Hunter

I know what you mean by passive, more mechanical than GFE
But she did the job and I had sex with a hot Polish girl so I left happy

I wouldn’t go quite as far as “mechanical”, but she definitely could have been a bit more engaged.

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Offline iverthickone

Yeah, she was physically my sort but totally disengaged in the meet.

For £30 more, I'll see Raven, or Alice, who couldn't be more engaged!

Offline Dan Dastardly

Yeah, she was physically my sort but totally disengaged in the meet.

For £30 more, I'll see Raven, or Alice, who couldn't be more engaged!
+1 ,

Offline Trpy

[quote

Deed: Went in for a kiss but was declined because I'm a smoker even though I hadn't had one in an hour and ate a whole pack of chewing gum

[/quote]

Doesn't exactly making the smoking thing very clear -

Q. Do You Like Kissing / Do You Offer DFK?    A. Of course My Horny boy ;) I LOVE GFE .... Kissing , hugging, cuddling ;) Don't wait ... visit me and enjoy my company .... ;

Offline justalad

The service Nicole provides is very similar to another Polish SP Katie.  Vanilla but ok for £80.00 for 30 minutes.  I’d not return for an hour but would for 30 minutes.

Offline ApollonSun

I found her passive too, and quiet. Bit of a language barrier, her English is ok though. She stared at me when I was dressing and undressing, silently smiling which I found a little weird.Reminded me of a girl that used to follow me at parties and appear by my side smiling but not speaking. Has Jenny Hot Lady gone for good? that is a shame she was great.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 02:15:09 pm by ApollonSun »