Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia-Blonde - Swansea  (Read 3284 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6809541) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BamBam

External Link/Members Only

So this meet happened with in the last week.
After many attempts to see PetiteTeenBeauty who I really wanted to get my hands on them tits I started to look around.

Claudia is a little older and bigger than I prefer, and with no reviews I had sidelined for a little while. But with only Zasha charging reasonable rates atm (I have seen her so many times I wanted a change)

So messaged Claudia. Initial response was a little slow - but understandable if working.
A few hrs later booked for an hr. £110 FS all in no extras.

She is in Llangyfelach Swansea with great Parking.
Access to property has got to be timed right as it is a busy road.
It is a house - which was ok.  Not to grubby but not as clean as the Flat Zasha occupies.

Claudia - I would say is early 30’s facially pretty, with straight blond hair.
I do like a petite woman so she is a little bigger than normal, but by no means fat.
She is toned and has a great flat belly, with no sag, small tits.

Her pussy was perfectly shaven smooth and fresh. It is also very small.

Started with a table massage to relax, which was just that a relaxing gentle massage.
It did get me hard, so on to the bed for a very slow and prolonged OWO. Just what I like. No rush just good attention - varying speeds but nothing to vigorous that you blow in the first minute.

OWO continued in 69, and as stated she is small and tight allowing fingering.

On with the rubber and covered sex in multiple positions, she had brought to rubbers out so more than one pop was on the cards but I managed the pace so that I didn’t blow in till time was up.

It was a little vanilla, no kissing but didn’t try, great OWO, tight pussy and a fit attractive blond. So I left a happy guy, was definitely a good result for a TOFTT
Would I return. I would - and I don’t usually but there was something about her oral skills that makes me want another round and at £110 all in it’s good VFM

Offline Lewis

AW names can change, but the ID remains the same.

Prefererable to post the ID link so the indexing of UKP picks it up.

Offline BamBam

AW names can change, but the ID remains the same.

Prefererable to post the ID link so the indexing of UKP picks it up.

thanks mate. Will do.

Offline SALIBA

I spoke to her yesterday, she strictly stated no FS only massage. So that was that idea out the window

Offline BamBam

I spoke to her yesterday, she strictly stated no FS only massage. So that was that idea out the window
That’s disappointing  :scare:
I asked once through the door and was confirmed- it was a nice surprise as a TOFTT visit I was prepped for a basic massage and walk

Offline Punting_Mad

I'm confused.. the profile clearly says Full Sex.. the OP had full sex...

Offline BamBam

I'm confused.. the profile clearly says Full Sex.. the OP had full sex...
Yea me to. All I can say is I’m glad I got in when I did.  :yahoo:

Offline Moominman

She didn't reply to me when I messaged, but I see she's in Portsmouth now anyway.

Offline Tataboy

Portsmouth home of the navy lots of SEMEN  :D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 02:52:33 pm by Tataboy »

Offline BamBam

Back in Swansea - but with a price hike.
Was 110 ph Christmas time and would definitely have returned- but now it’s 140 ph
So VFM is out the window.
 :angry: