Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super Stacy Summer  (Read 7845 times)

15 review(s) for STACY NICE SUMMER (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5984602) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It felt like Summer today so who better to see than Stacy Summer. And I wasn't disappointed.

There has been some discussion on here about the Southfields Group and where they all went, changed profiles etc. But although I didn't get to see Stacy when she was part of that group, this profile is the real deal, I think she had to start again with a new profile, and this is definitely the right girl. The pictures are spot on and look very recent. They were certainly taken in the room I saw her in. Comms were really good and I booked this morning for a lunchtime hour. She is in a very nice house about 5 minutes walk from Wimbledon station. Big room, nice bathroom etc.

She looked fantastic when she opened the door. Wore exactly what I asked for and her English is really good. Tall, about 5'7 or 5'8. She has a great body, sun-bed all-over tan, small but really nice boobs, great bum, nice legs. She is mid 30's but looks much younger and her body is that of a mid 20's girl. But what I liked most was her personality - really warm, welcoming, happy and friendly. Then she started kissing me - well! - dfk at its best - then superb OWO and all the rest. Very responsive, very tactile, an absolute summer joy.

The only negative? I only had an hour.

She told me she was only at this place for another week, then taking a week off and then back to the West London Westfield area. I will be back!

Highly recommended.

Offline akauya

Thanks for that report bestbefore, I missed her when she was at Southfields and glad you found her. She's back on my HL.

:thumbsup:

Offline titanph

as long as she is only gone for a week or so, I would be willing to travel around london to see her. Do you know if she is moving so she becomes independent?

Offline bestbefore

Sorry, I have no idea what her arrangements are. She gives every impression of being independent but who knows. There was one other woman there at the same place, but none else as far as I could tell.  She is a bright girl, has good english and been at this game for 5 years or so, so I guess she must have worked out it is better to be independent! She certainly controls her own profile now and she said that she did not at Southfields.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:14:59 pm by bestbefore »

password02

World love to see her - Westfields in West or East London?

Offline hendrix

Nice one bestbefore, she does look good, is her OWO deep throat style?

Offline bestbefore

She was a bit vague about her next location - she called it Kensington but near Westfield so definitely the Shepherds Bush Westfield - (handy for a bit of shopping after!) but couldn't tell me the nearest tube. She also said she would be there for 3 weeks, (starting in late April) then another week off then back at Wimbledon, and so on, alternating.

Offline bestbefore

Nice one bestbefore, she does look good, is her OWO deep throat style?

So many questions to answer!!!

Not that deep throat with me, to be honest. Good though! very sensual. Knew what she was doing...

password02

Thanks will be W12 then - which is good for me

Offline hendrix

So many questions to answer!!!

Not that deep throat with me, to be honest. Good though! very sensual. Knew what she was doing...

Thanks!  :hi:

Offline Bartolomeo

I really need to see her, there's something about her looks which i find so attractive...i'll wait until shes in west london

Offline herbie007

Good review and thanks for confirming that's her profile  :drinks:

fredpunter

I nearly saw her last Friday, got as far as texting, but decided to go visit a dancing place instead as there were two lasses on I wanted to see again. Good info about her only being there for another few days though - helps me decide where I hope to be going this week.   

niceguyjames

Would you say that she is more GFE or PSE

Offline herbie007

Would you say that she is more GFE or PSE

I would say a bit of both, she used to do A levels and rimming as extras, but don't seem to show them on her profile no more.

boywonder

went to see stacey as well as i was asking about her in another thread that i posted....

looks EXACTLY like the photos......

-her pussy and ass tasted so great
she was so wet

-amazing bj, very sensual and wet

-dfk was very gfe/pse

-sex was passionate, however, she always positioned herself in a way that was easiest for her to take the pounding i was giving her,  she was more of a grinder than a "fuck rabbit" - nonetheless was still pleasurable

also managed to get a few extras that she did on her own accord without paying for the additional services....not sure if it was my luck day or what but hey, no complaints from me

literally speaking, the best 100 pound punt i ever had in my life and much better than 300 pound punts i have done as well

password02

Waiting for her to move to central london next week

sir_david

Waiting for her to move to central london next week
  .  . end of April.