Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Brooke Barbie Newcastle Tour Day 2  (Read 922 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price £ 110
Good comms beforehand arrive and am given Flat Number .Met by a beautiful brunette with curves to behold.Hand over the money and am led into the bedroom Quick chat whilst in shower.Then some nice gentle Kissing with FK included whilst having a little mutual fondle.Then onto the bed for some more kissing and then I remove her bra so I can fondle and play with Brookes main selling points.Get to ease my cock between her magnificent Boobs .She then drags me to the edge of the bed whilst she kneels on the floor and starts to suck my cock for all its worth.Then into Full on Deep Throat mode which has me ready for release and do so over those Boobs of hers.Quick clean up and drink of my coffee I suggest I return the favour and she implores me to do my best.She tastes divine and I go to town on her.Get to her word Lush more than once and eventually she shivers and shakes in appreciation.Some more chat about music and football then more Snogging and Brooke strokes me upwards and its on with the jacket.She climbs aboard and well the site of those boobs and her beautiful young body astride me means it lasts very little time before a natural conclusion.Quick clean up and chat before I head for the shower and the walk back to the Metro
Very Pretty girl with magnificent Boobs who is very friendly