Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker - Gateshead  (Read 1096 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (36 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline hotstepper

External Link/Members Only

Comms
First class. Excellent communication and directions and was really friendly.

Flat in Gateshead, not far from the Tyne Bridge. Easy enough to get to, really nice and clean.

Girl
Don’t really know what to say. I’ve been doing this for 24 years and i don’t think I’ve ever met anyone like Amelie. Stunningly beautiful, curves in all the right places and a personality that puts you at ease straight away. I had seen her before a long time ago but couldnt remember much about the meeting. I wish i could say she wasn’t a great lass so i could put you all off, but shes absolutely brilliant.

The meet
From the second i got there I recieved a genuine GFE. Shes a warm, friendly person who puts you at ease, full of intelligent conversation and made me feel like she really enjoyed my company as much as I was enjoying hers.

I’ll leave the appointment to the imagination but suffice to say Amelie prides herself on the fact that all services in her preferences are offered (unless youre not clean). She claims in her bio that her worst feature is her feet, but as a foot man myself, I absolutely loved them, and the only bad feature I can think of is that the time eventually ran out and I had to leave.

Would I return?
Yep. Again and again and again. Having punted for years, I was genuinely considering hanging up my pants, but now, having met Amelie I will continue as long as shes still working. Not only a great ‘punt’ but also an all round increfible experience just spending time in her company. I’m ceryain you’ll have a great time if you see her. Quite simply put, the best meet I’ve ever had. My new number 1

Offline hotstepper

This should say Gateshead not Newcastle