Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker Gateshead  (Read 787 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (36 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Hurley

External Link/Members Only
£100 for 45 minutes
One of the disadvantages of getting old is one finds the lady of choice not so keen on older gentlemen, even older blokes need a bit of fun in their lives. And this was very much not the case here I was welcomed as if I was a young stud and made very much to feel at home.
Amelie dressed in some gorgeous lingerie and perched atop a fabulous pair of heels which were to stay on throughout my visit looked amazing with an absolutely banging body a few tattoos but nothing out of the ordinary these days.
Nice very welcoming kisses from soft lips ensued while I shed my clothes no shower was required as I had a good scrub down before settling off on the short journey so I can’t comment on the facilities.
We quickly settled on the bed where I had a munch on her pussy after a good snogging session which relaxed me, I find I get quite nervous these days, it must be an age thing.
Followed by an incredible session of OWO she seemed to absolutely worship my cock.
Bagged up with her on top I soon lost control and filled the bag.
A relaxed post coital chat got dressed and was on my way.
I would definitely see this lady again.