Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missfox outcall booking  (Read 2385 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7415384) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Big N

Booking took place at my home
3 hrs  £380
Communication with missfox was prompt and easy, initially through AW email and then watsap.
Missfox arrived at the agreed time dress in everyday clothes but looking great in skinny jeans. Once inside and after a quick warm by the fire she changed into the outfit I'd requested.
She's a very sexy girl, really easy to get on with.very attractive with a lovely slim body and perfect skin . Soft pale youthful beautiful..  I'd of been happy with a couple of quickies and the rest of the time carresing her body. But that wasn't going to happen..   what followed was no stop incredible sex in more positions than I can remember. Very passionate and exhausting..   highly recommended

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 04:24:45 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Big N

Oh hell..  I forgot the most important part 🤦
External Link/Members Only

Offline Big N

Booking took place at my home
3 hrs  £380
Communication with missfox was prompt and easy, initially through AW email and then watsap.
Missfox arrived at the agreed time dress in everyday clothes but looking great in skinny jeans. Once inside and after a quick warm by the fire she changed into the outfit I'd requested.
She's a very sexy girl, really easy to get on with.very attractive with a lovely slim body and perfect skin . Soft pale youthful beautiful..  I'd of been happy with a couple of quickies and the rest of the time carresing her body. But that wasn't going to happen..   what followed was no stop incredible sex in more positions than I can remember. Very passionate and exhausting..   highly recommended
External Link/Members Only 

Offline northface

Offline Big N

I wasn't intending to bump this up ..    I did a search and became I'd fucked up in the original post and not added the link it didn't come up in the search ..     so I tried to add the link to the actual review hoping to rectify the problem

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I wasn't intending to bump this up ..    I did a search and became I'd fucked up in the original post and not added the link it didn't come up in the search ..     so I tried to add the link to the actual review hoping to rectify the problem
You added the link in reply #3?   :unknown:

Offline Big N

Hi Davie
I did    but then last night when I did a search using the link, the review wasn't listed ?    This is why I tried adding it again.  But I still don't think it comes up when you search.
That was my only reason for adding again

Offline northface

It only comes up if you put Missfox in the search bar with you missing the link on your original post.