Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia of amour  (Read 1008 times)

Offline mike336

This appointment was a incall in shiremoor External Link/Members Only arrived early so parked at the shopping centre across the road from her apartment , easy to find she opened the door and welcomed me in with a big tongue on kiss, once the paperwork was out the way she told me to get undressed and lie face down on the bed while massaging my back and then my balls , when i turned round she had her tits out ready for me to suck next thing I knew was her mouth clamping onto my bellend, As with one of the previous revues she asked me stand over the edge of the bed while she deep throated me while lying on her back with her head over the side every now and then her tongue would touch my arsehole, was going to come too quick so moved into doggy pounding her for a bit while playing with her clit, by accident my knob went a little bit into her arse she turned her head to say I could go there if I wanted , declined because am not into anal, shot my load and got cleaned up, this was a good appointment , only thing was there was a stale smoke smell in the apartment , would definitely return but not for a while