Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aria / kelani-premium - Durham  (Read 2814 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6211844) (10 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Matt.point

Had a booking with SaffronUk but she had to cancel the day before the punt, so plan B.

Aria - Negative, link below
With that booking cancelled, I still had my window of opportunity to punt so fired of a few messages and aria replied early morning of punt day. Agreed the punt for the afternoon with Aria, link below. Checked in an hour before the punt and she provided the address, I reconfirmed I was setting off 30 mins to go and she reconfirmed. However when I arrived I was met with radio silence, waited an hour like an idiot before I left.
I’ve had no apology since or even any commutation. It was a total time waste.

I had read the reviews and was expecting maybe sub par service but some service atleast. This is what I get for thinking with my d**k. Lesson learnt.

External Link/Members Only  Aria
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 02:36:32 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Who is it you are reviewing, you've got 2 AW links. Reviews can only be for 1 SP you have reviewed 2 here.    :unknown:

Offline Matt.point

Reviewing Aria, I mentioned only her in the subject to make it clear.

Apologies for the confusion

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Reviewing Aria, I mentioned only her in the subject to make it clear.

Apologies for the confusion
But you've mentioned bookings with 2 SPs so strictly speaking it should be move to general discussions and therefore lost, I don't know why you even mentioned the first one. All you had to say was plan A fell through. 

Offline Matt.point

Was unaware, I’m trying to remove the first paragraph and link but unable to edit.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Was unaware, I’m trying to remove the first paragraph and link but unable to edit.
Is that OK? saves any confusion.

Offline g510

Shame this SP has so many mixed reviews, she has a tight body.

With awful comms like this no chance I am going near her, learnt my lesson about taking chances on a girl who has a few too many negative reviews.

Thanks for adding even more reason to steer clear.

Offline JasonsAllRound

Even though she has such mixed reviews and a questionable attitude, she charges £200 per hour.

:wacko:

Offline Lamnguin

Even though she has such mixed reviews and a questionable attitude, she charges £200 per hour.

:wacko:
Take two half-hours one after the other, that'll set you back £160... :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Take two half-hours one after the other, that'll set you back £160... :unknown:
That's been covered many times before, most SP will say yes to 2 x 30 minute bookings but you have to leave after the first and return 30 minutes later for the second one.  The way her prices are set she must prefer 30 min bookings.

Offline waynekerr600

I don't think she's been with premium for quite a while.

She's now Aira with Durham courtesans.

External Link/Members Only

Offline johnr1

She was Kalani at premium back in 2019 and started off well, I had a few bookings with her and all good, great fit body and and a great shag but went down hill fast which was a shame, I booked her again with her new agency and she kept me waiting for 30 minuted by not replying to messages for the flat number, then said I was late and could only have 15 minuted @ £60  :diablo: I told her what she could do and walked I would never go back, her head is up her arse now I think

Offline Shutty238

Was gutted Kelani couldn't keep up her early promise. Unbelievable body and I had a great meet, but went downhill fast.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Was gutted Kelani couldn't keep up her early promise. Unbelievable body and I had a great meet, but went downhill fast.

Same issue for me  :thumbsdown:

Offline Khan1234

I also confirm she was Kelani back to 2019 based on multiple tattoos on her body.

Offline johnr1

She has now had a bit of cosmetic surgery which looks ok but she had a perfect body before having it done, if she kept going the way she started she would IMO be
up with the top girls in the area