Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cyntia-sexy french lass-Newcastle city centre  (Read 2846 times)

Offline expensivehobby69

After reading the previous review,i felt i had to try this one,i hadn`t punted in a while and needed excitement!
Fired off a few texts,i got 45mins for 120.
Arrived at location and text her,was no reply to texts,tried calling,phone went to straight to voice mail :(.....waited around 5mins,then saw a really pretty coloured girl,with big booty walking in,so i waited a few minutes,i got a call,buzzed in  :)
She is really sexy,facially very cute and sexy curvy body,younger than i normally go for,pictures are deffo her,money sorted,music on,straight in with DFK,then she`s straight down giving me good OWO.I couldnt wait,i had to see that arse,bent her over the bed,rimmed her and give her oral from behind,hygiene was spot on!mac on,give her it,she`s saying stuff in french,big turn on,she`s going nuts,switch to missionary,more DFK,i giver her some oral,loved hearing her say stuff in french,i then sat on her office chair while she give me more oral,this time getting her to go deeper,gagging,drool going everywhere,i got her to ride me reverse-cowgirl to watch her big arse,was so hot,then more doggy to finish......i was sweating like mad,i got a quick wash in bathroom to cool off,she was talking to me while i got ready,she`s a really friendly lass,i didn`t feel a rush at the end to get me out,left with a smile on my face,best punt i`ve had in years :thumbsup: External Link/Members Only

Offline toon972

After reading the previous review,i felt i had to try this one,i hadn`t punted in a while and needed excitement!
Fired off a few texts,i got 45mins for 120.
Arrived at location and text her,was no reply to texts,tried calling,phone went to straight to voice mail :(.....waited around 5mins,then saw a really pretty coloured girl,with big booty walking in,so i waited a few minutes,i got a call,buzzed in  :)
She is really sexy,facially very cute and sexy curvy body,younger than i normally go for,pictures are deffo her,money sorted,music on,straight in with DFK,then she`s straight down giving me good OWO.I couldnt wait,i had to see that arse,bent her over the bed,rimmed her and give her oral from behind,hygiene was spot on!mac on,give her it,she`s saying stuff in french,big turn on,she`s going nuts,switch to missionary,more DFK,i giver her some oral,loved hearing her say stuff in french,i then sat on her office chair while she give me more oral,this time getting her to go deeper,gagging,drool going everywhere,i got her to ride me reverse-cowgirl to watch her big arse,was so hot,then more doggy to finish......i was sweating like mad,i got a quick wash in bathroom to cool off,she was talking to me while i got ready,she`s a really friendly lass,i didn`t feel a rush at the end to get me out,left with a smile on my face,best punt i`ve had in years :thumbsup: External Link/Members Only

Voila! TT.  :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Parfait!  :thumbsup: :lol:

FFS You two, give it a rest.   :dash: :dash: :dash:   Ya so full of.............. "Frogspawn" its unreal..............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac