Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adorable-Anna ( adultwork)  (Read 5562 times)

2 review(s) for adorable-anna (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Geordiejay

Arranged an incall with Adorable-Anna 9th of Jan

External Link/Members Only

Anyway... Great communications, sounded like a lovely woman on the phone.
She txt me the address. She was working from Fenham in the west end of Newcastle. Very discrete street. I got out the car, knocked on the door. And she opened it. Mt first thoughts were "fuck she's drop dead gorgeous"... Anyway we got inside... And she took me to the bedroom. Asked if I'd like a drink or shower etc... Moving on... I got the paperwork out the way... And we then had a little chat and got down too some DFK then some f**king great OWO. This lass is pure filth spitting on my d**k and literally going for gold. On with the rubber hood... She got on top and she was so tite she leaned forward and gave me more DFK she seemed really interested up too now and I thought WOW!
Anyways we switched positions to mish she wrapped her legs round my waist and I just pounded and pounded as I was sucking on her nipples and kissing her full body. At the same time she was giving me some utter filthy dirty talk! Her body is fucking outstanding you can tell she puts the hours in, in the gym. Anyways moved onto the last position doggy and she started with the dirty talk agen 5 minutes later she reached back and started to play with my balls whilst I was behind her I thought F*ck I ain't gunna last long here... So pulled it out took the rubber hood off and said I'm gunna cum all over ur face and her exact words were " come on then give it too me" I started to wank off in front of her face whilst she played with my balls then the explosion came... Let's say she looked like a snowman by the time I was finished LOL. Anyway.. She cleaned up and we had a chat and she seems like such an intelligent person.
Lads for 100 an hour fucking hell the girl is worth every penny. I no I shuddnt be saying this... But I'd even pay more. I can't wait too see her again! She's beautiful, great rack, great arse... And such a hot body!

Offline b911

Thanks for the review, she's been on my hl for a while but no one had mentioned her I here doin thougt it might be a fake profile. I remember someone saying she was an ex agency girl?

Geordiejay

She's a current agency girl b911. Such an amazing girl!

kingkong

She's a current agency girl b911. Such an amazing girl!

What agency?

Geordiejay

kingkong

It's Lauren.

She is 6 years younger on AW and about 1.5 stone lighter. I think she looks miles better in the AW pictures than Amour website but I would consider her.

Offline Highlander

Agreed Kingkong,

Make sure you go with the younger, fitter, slimmer version on adultwork!  Same price too!  :cool:

kingkong

Agreed Kingkong,

Make sure you go with the younger, fitter, slimmer version on adultwork!  Same price too!  :cool:

:lol: wish I seen her 6 years ago when them pictures were taken.

Offline portable

Thanks for the review. I've had her on my hotlist for a while.

hornygeordieguy

Is she a size 12 as advertised on AW?

Geordiejay

Yes she's a size 12 hornygeordieguy. Curves in all the right places!

rushman1uk

Spooky, i was looking at Lauren on Amour website about 20mins ago, before i registered with this website. She's on my too do list, she looks hot

Offline Ginger Ninja

Saw her yesterday via AW. Agree with previous reviews and will sort a review in due course.