Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *_*EVA*_* via AdultWork  (Read 1237 times)

1 review(s) for *_*EVA*_* (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Cockoil

External Link/Members Only

So after looking more than a few times and being put off due to the Romanian part of the deal, I must say I'm glad I took the plunge.

Sent Eva a text, quickly responded & as I'd had a few pints, off I went. Street in centre of Mbro, easy to find and she answered the door straight away, dressed in what is currently photo no. 2. She looked far better than photos and that is her, about 5'4 / 5'5 and I like little women, so instantly happy.

Paperwork sorted and off we went, very good kisser, no dfk although I didn't try, asked to get on bed and then on with the cover and oral. Sadly no OWO, however, it was still very good and then after about 5 mins, she just said "so are you going to fuck me from behind?". So her English is good!

I said I'd had a pint and normally I struggle to cum, but could feel the contractions of her pussy and I did cum. Like I said reluctant, but good punt and I think I will go back. Although I thought the house might be multi-occupied, during my visit I heard no-one, but I sure there's not just her there.

Hidden Image/Members Only