Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Pink, massage + hj. Southampton  (Read 7078 times)

3 review(s) for Lady Pink (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nigel4498

Arranged a Saturday afternoon massage and hand job with
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Communication all by email, always a quick response and was given the post code and address days in advance. (Have noticed she now displays a phone number).
Flat in Central Southampton close to the West Quay shopping mall so plenty of payed parking.
Paid £90 for one hour.
Greeted by Lady Pink at first floor flat and shown into a very small bedroom, clean and tidy with candles and mood music.
She is the girl in the photographs, very pretty and petite. Offered a drink and a shower, already showered so we both stripped off. Lady Pink has a fit, toned and tanned body, not an ounce of fat, with small pert breasts.
Lay on the single bed on my front as she commenced a hand massage first and then a body to body massage, very sensual, even though her breasts are small you can still feel her erect nipples caressing your body. She also rubs her vagina against your legs and arms so very sensuous and sensual. The climax is she rolls you over and gives hand relief. 
The only problem with me was that I had had a two hour session with Ysa Sensual the day before and she had drained me dry so I could only manage a dribble  :blush:
Had a shower as definitely need to wash the oils from your body afterwards.
All in all a nice session that I would repeat.

Pros. Good comms, easy to find location with plenty of parking, very friendly girl who knows what she is doing.
Neutral. Small room with bed pushed at right angles into the walls, more of a problem for her than for me.
Cons.  Shower over the bath not ideal but did the job.

Have noticed that she has now hidden her feedback but when I checked when it was available there were no issues.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:04:07 pm by nigel4498 »