Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutie Little Anne- Banbury...innacurate services  (Read 552 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6798442) (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

When- few days ago

Where-Banbury

With a heavy ballsack and a free afternoon i wanted to see what Banbury had to offer in the way of massage shops, but this profile had caught my eye and i liked the look of her young body so had sent a text about 11am-no reply but set off anyway to visit the massage shops.

On the way about 2 hours after my original text got a message from Cutie Anne (her handler) that she was available , as i hadnt got into Banbury town itself decided to agree an hour booking and make my way to the postcode given. The text also advertised OWO was £20 extra

Location- Huge , confusing new housing estate near the railway station. Drove around but struggled to find anywhere to park that wasnt residents only so drove back out of the estate and parked in the multi storey nearby. Sent a text saying i was parked and got the house/flat number (i had no idea which it was) . Went on foot and couldnt fingd the bloody number - felt rather conspicious with mobile in hand and families around (childrens play ground not too far). Eventually got a text which signposted to the door, it was an apartment. Rang bell and in...phew.

Cutie Little Anne...was not disappointed photos 100% real...very young looking Thai woman, smiley with pigeon Engrish. She asked me how long so obvious she doesnt do her own comms i said 1 hour and handed over £130, the i asked about OWO. Anne looked confused and we got into a back a forth and she was trying to tell me she doesnt do this service...i couldnt work out if this was always, or just cuz i was an old guy or a temporary cessation du eto some issue on her side. I almost walked at thsi stage but her lithe tight body really got me.

So OW it is then  :timeout:

Anne's face is unusual, she has big cheeks and a receced chin with jet white set of upper teath protruding..she looks like a chipmunk ....but still cute.

She was naked already and i got on the bed, i could tell thsi was going to be a struggle to get hard as there was no intamacy, no kissing offered, no kissing her cute little breasts, time wasting massage offered then she tried to put a condom on for OW but i was still soft , so handjob to firm me up the OW. My cock isnt particulalrly sensitive as im circumcised hence oral has to be vigarous pse style, thsi certaily wasnt . I should mention she was obsessed with cleaning the pre cum off my cock with wet wipes even though i was getting OW!

Anyhow , still on my back she offered to now ride my mostly hardening cock - cowgirl. This is the only positive ..she was very tight, like a glove. Vigarously riding my rock hard cock, panting hard, i put my hand on her toned stomach and we both  looked down at my cock going in and out of Annes tight pussy...that did it for me (unusually i normally take a long time) and i nutted a weeks worth of cum into the condom whilst she was riding me.

So im spent..30 minutes in and 30 to go..Anne climbs off, cleans me up then says 'you want shower?' Guess that it then ?

I was happy to go, didnt fancy a lack lustre massage to waste time so i wasted some more of her time by spending 20 minutes in her bathroom.

Anne , still smiling, hugged and thanked me and im on my way.

Pros- tight teen like body, age correct (has DOB tattoo)

Cons- everything else - advertised services not on offer (at least for me).

Would i return?- No , if i could do pump and dump maybe but i like a bit of build up and kissing