Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yomi 168 - Oxford  (Read 426 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7073960) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady recently, 30 min for 80, owo, kissing (no dfk, although listed), 69

She was a plan B, as I just had her number ready and I was in the area.

Plan A had failed massively, will report on that soon.

Communication:
all by text, services agreed. Even dfk.

Quite central in Oxford, at least central to find yourself in congested traffic. Reachable by public transport.

The lady:
Look at these pictures. Not sure which app these Asian girls use to get these sureal wide eyes. We all know that you will never meet a girl close to those pictures - and you don't know. Just tricky to guess where photo shop stops and reality will kick in.   
I wasn't too disappointed when I arrived, looked like natural boobs held by push-up bra. Agewise tricky to guess. She texted "24" before, but will probably more like end 30ies. When she undressed, I'd even say early 40. But this might be just the shape of her bum. Slight belly, nothing really erotic about her, but also not too disappointing.

The meeting:
She insisted on no dfk, but lip kissing. This was mainly offering closed lips.
She wanted to start with massage with baby oil. I agreed as I didn't know how to fill the 30min best. Was crap as mentioned before. I insisted her to massage my balls and dick, so she agreed.
We had agreed on owo, but this was just the top. Nothing spectacular, no skills.
Moving to 69, she had a bush with quite stiff hair. But was clean. Not sure if she just had used baby wipes as she did on me to clean me up.
Quite tricky to keep aroused when nothing erotic builds up. But I managed a bit in cow girl and in doggy. Finished in the bag.
Overall not too bad. Would be just great she'd put some more effort into the action.

Summary:
Crap massage, thin lips kiss, light owo, ok 69, smiling. She still delivered, was polite, I think she might have tried "her best" (probably her perspective).
It's not a negative, neutral is just fine.