Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage Romford - has anyone been there?  (Read 35065 times)

Offline Hornytaz

So, Mrs is away this weekend and I want a four hands massage. I know some places in London but want somewhere closer to home. Found this place but can't find any reviews. Has anyone been here or can you recommend a good massage with happy ending in the area?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Poker10

I've been here 5 times in the last 6 months or so. It can be a bit hit and miss as to the standard of ladies working. My experiences there have ranged from a super hot 21 yr old Thai babe providing the best oily body to body massage to an approximately 50 yr old Thai woman giving me a happy ending. Extras are always on offer for the usual rates of £20 for hand job and £40 for body to body. These are discussed with the girl in the room and not when paying for the massage at reception. YMMV depending on whether you hit it off with your allocated masseuse but extras are always on offer. If looking for a four hands massage it may be advisable to book this as i believe they do not have so many girls working these days.

Small tip - if asked if you've been before, always say yes, so that they know you know what to expect  ;)

Offline Hornytaz

I've been here 5 times in the last 6 months or so. It can be a bit hit and miss as to the standard of ladies working. My experiences there have ranged from a super hot 21 yr old Thai babe providing the best oily body to body massage to an approximately 50 yr old Thai woman giving me a happy ending. Extras are always on offer for the usual rates of £20 for hand job and £40 for body to body. These are discussed with the girl in the room and not when paying for the massage at reception. YMMV depending on whether you hit it off with your allocated masseuse but extras are always on offer. If looking for a four hands massage it may be advisable to book this as i believe they do not have so many girls working these days.

Small tip - if asked if you've been before, always say yes, so that they know you know what to expect  ;)

Nice mate. I'm going to book today for a session tomorrow. Two questions for you, would you advice I ask for younger girls when booking? And what does YMMV STAND FOR? :)

Offline Poker10

YMMV - your mileage may vary.

Not sure if you can specify ages as they may not wish to give the impression over the phone that this is anything more than massage. Once inside however.....

Offline Hornytaz

YMMV - your mileage may vary.

Not sure if you can specify ages as they may not wish to give the impression over the phone that this is anything more than massage. Once inside however.....

Thanks man. All booked and I told them I'd prefer younger ladies and she was cool with that. Happy days :)

Offline joe diddley

Angel's Touch in Green Lane, Ilford offer a four hander at what was until very recently £80. It's probably £90 now but that's still an excellent price. I haven't had a four hander there but I've had massages and HE from all the staff currently working there (Lucy, Ania, Marika). If you book try and get Lucy (every day except Thursday and Sunday, I believe) involved in the four as she's best at the sensual elements and is IMHO very sexy, though probably Ania is the best masseuse in terms of therapeutic elements. Lucy and Marika will go topless for an extra tenner (each in a four hander, I'd guess) and allow boob play and nipple sucking but Ania won't. All three, however, will give you an excellent wank.

Offline joe diddley

I should add that all the girls at Angel's Touch are Polish and that the £90 (I think) four-hander is for one hour.

veyronbad

Thanks man. All booked and I told them I'd prefer younger ladies and she was cool with that. Happy days :)

Hi Taz,
How did your booking go?
Would you recommend this venue?

password02

Hi Taz,
How did your booking go?
Would you recommend this venue?

+1

Offline Hornytaz

Hey lads sorry to say I never made as Mrs changed her plans last minute. Still hoping to visit soon so will let you all know. I maybe able to make it today but I'll have to play that by ear

Offline JamesKW

I went towards the end of last year Saturday early afternoon,it was a young girl and there were a couple of other young girls there,she said the old masseurs work in the evenings.I had 40 minute massage and HJ(the massage was fairly sensual).She did offer B2B but this was only when I was on my front would cost another £40 and would be completed within the 40 minutes I had paid for.I did not opt for this as I felt it was getting as expensive as an hours full service with a WG.

Offline Hornytaz

So I had a massive fail this weekend. Mrs changed plans so couldn't go to my booking. I managed to sneak out on Sunday and thought fuck it, I'll get half an hour with one of the ladies. Got there and was shown to the room. The lady in question was a bit
Older then I had expected, I'd say she was around 35. Lovely lady but not a looker. She asked if I had been before and I said yes hoping she'd know why I was there. She questioned me a bit saying she'd never seen me before and I told her it had been awhile since my last visit. On to the massage, it was brilliant best I have had in one of these places. It was an actual proper massage 10/10. All the way through the massge she kept saying she could tell I was nervous and I kept telling I wasn't, a little shaky but that was because I was a bit excited by it all. I didn't tell her that but maybe I should of. So I lost track of time because enjoying massage and she said to turn around so I did. Here we go let's see how good you massage this, I thought. 3 mins into massaging my legs and chest she says 'ok darling times up' to my surprise there was no offer. I hesitated and then said do you do any extras. She said but time has finished now. I'm not sure what went wrong really. She had said at one point 'your nervous I'll touch your penis' which made me laugh but I said 'that would be perfectly fine with me' so to not have the offer after the massage was a surprise. Any how by this point I thought I could either say let's extend half an hour and get the job done or leave it at that. I chose the to leave it, things went a bit funny and I thought not worth it. Maybe I played it wrong who knows. But the massage itself was great so fuck it.

Offline ladiesman020

There's a brothel next to Romford station and on sat/sun there's a great blonde Slovak woman who gives an amazing service
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hammerdaz

Do you have telno ladiesman i will pay her a visit.

Offline Jack_soa

There's a brothel next to Romford station and on sat/sun there's a great blonde Slovak woman who gives an amazing service
Palm Springs by any chance?

Offline ladiesman020

The girl is 'michelle' No it's lips massage there at 140A south street, above a fried chicken shop. It's called lips massage but there ain't no massage it's a knocking shop

Offline Jack_soa

Oh good, Palm Springs is terrible, expensive and the girls look like they don't want you to be there. I may have to try this place though, its right round the corner to me.
Bit funny that there are two brothels on the same street ain't it? Could you share a price ladiesman?   ;)

Offline ladiesman020

helmsdale

The girl is 'michelle' No it's lips massage there at 140A south street, above a fried chicken shop. It's called lips massage but there ain't no massage it's a knocking shop

l went to LIPS once a few years ago before I discovered AW. At first I couldn't find it but eventually went down the alleyway where the bus stop is. Its a bit like Soho because the minicab drivers know what you are up to and the maid answered my ring on the door by shouting down at me from an open window. But once in it was okay and I had the choice of two girls who to looked very much like 2 of their 3 featured girls, one a black girl and the other a dark-haired EE,  I didn't get to see the third one a Swede with short blonde hair.

I can't find their website now but the bizarre thing was they never ever changed the photos on their website. They had a lot of glamour model types who were never available so they were never for real but I was amazed that their 3 featured girls never changed even 2 years later.

Cumali

Angel's Touch in Green Lane, Ilford offer a four hander at what was until very recently £80. It's probably £90 now but that's still an excellent price. I haven't had a four hander there but I've had massages and HE from all the staff currently working there (Lucy, Ania, Marika). If you book try and get Lucy (every day except Thursday and Sunday, I believe) involved in the four as she's best at the sensual elements and is IMHO very sexy, though probably Ania is the best masseuse in terms of therapeutic elements. Lucy and Marika will go topless for an extra tenner (each in a four hander, I'd guess) and allow boob play and nipple sucking but Ania won't. All three, however, will give you an excellent wank.

Can I grab the address or contact number for this place?

Offline Hornytaz

hey dude thanks for post, I'll have to give this a try, right next to my comic shop I go to once a month. Do they offer massage only or is it purely a knocking shop?

Offline joe diddley

Can I grab the address or contact number for this place?

07521462415 - It's in Green Lane near South Park.

Offline Gooner

07521462415 - It's in Green Lane near South Park.

Cheers mate. Just got back from there and it was great. Much better than Thai Romford.  :cool:

Offline Hornytaz

Cheers mate. Just got back from there and it was great. Much better than Thai Romford.  :cool:
haha you don't hang about do you mate :) where abouts is it? Is it a signed parlour or private property? What did you go for?

Offline Gooner

Its a private flat above a shop. £60 for one hour which included a HE.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hornytaz

Its a private flat above a shop. £60 for one hour which included a HE.  :thumbsup:
happy days :)

KD

Is it that small blonde girl with the star tattoos ? can i just ask when you were doing her does she wrap her legs around your lower back or was it just me ?
And did she ever hold your hand is this normal ?

Offline ladiesman020

No the blonde woman I'm on about has no tattoos

Offline Boundless

Bumped this thread as the info is a bit old.
Going to Romford next Sunday, looking at options of Thai massage with at least HE or FS if on offer.
I've also put a request for WG's in Romford in the London section.
Cheers

Offline Gooner

I believe the Green Lane one is now shut down.

However someone else on here recommended Romford Massage (romfordmassage.co. uk) to me. Been there 4 times since and its superb. £60 for the hour with a HJ ending. No touching or anything but service is very good.

password02

I believe the Green Lane one is now shut down.

However someone else on here recommended Romford Massage (romfordmassage.co. uk) to me. Been there 4 times since and its superb. £60 for the hour with a HJ ending. No touching or anything but service is very good.

How about you do a review and tell us?

Offline Gooner

Bumped this thread as the info is a bit old.
Going to Romford next Sunday, looking at options of Thai massage with at least HE or FS if on offer.
I've also put a request for WG's in Romford in the London section.
Cheers

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66390.0

There you go fella.

Offline Boundless

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66390.0

There you go fella.

Thanks Gooner, great review, sounds just what I'm after.
The B2B sounds good.  :P

I'll do a review if it works out.

Offline Hansolo69

Gina is currently on vacation.
Hopefully back soon.

Offline brownie

romford thai massage is full old ulgy grannies dunno if thats changed or not but this will be my new place to visit now

Offline Boundless

Gina is currently on vacation.
Hopefully back soon.

I'm hoping to go on Sunday and Gina doesn't work Sundays according to the website.
Lily looks OK in the pics, anyone had experience of her massage or HE?

Offline ladiesman020

Is angels touch green lane still there?