Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Flower_Girl, Italiangirl88 or Sweet&Dirty Devil?  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Love2come

Hi

I'm trying to line up a decent WG for a couple of weeks time and don't want to waste my money on a crap punt.
If anyone has seen any of the following girls please will you give me your opinion of them.

Flower_Girl  External Link/Members Only
italiangirl88 External Link/Members Only
Sweet&Dirty Devil  External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 08:10:34 pm by Love2come »

endomorph

Sweet and dirty devil is definitely very different from your average WG. Read the reports on her page. She likes to be in charge, or to be dominated. Be sure to decide in advance what you want, or she will take over completely. I found her rather weird - read her blog -  and can she can talk! So be warned. I certainly do not regret seeing her, though I will not repeat the experience.

Offline Love2come

Thanks for the feedback endomorph. I don't want to be with someone who never stops talking so I think I will giver a swerve.

TommyB

Has anyone got any more info on "sweet and dirty", loads of AW reports so be surprised if nobody else here has seen her?? Sounds esoterically awesome to me.
Ta.

fredpunter

She bid on an rb of mine a long time ago, a very reasonable bid. I chose someone else at the time but she was happy to stay on my hotlist and agreed to honour her bid amount if i saw her another time. When I was going thru a "must tick some very naughty things off my bucket list" phase I contacted her again and there didn't seem much she wasn't ok with, but we never got round to it, too many girls, not enough time. I think I've outgrown ticking things off bucket lists but would still be happy if I ever did get to see her cos she sounded genuine and naughty.

Offline darkknightrises

I have seen: italiangirl88 External Link/Members Only

although was a good few months ago ....Well worth a go ..... does all services listed, doubt you will find better value for money...

1 hour for deep french kissing, reverse oral sex, anal, cum twice...Friendly girl to boot.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:21:25 pm by darkknightrises »

Offline Pastime

I met Italian girl 88 about 6/7 months ago. True she does provide all services required, but facially she is very average. She also had hairy sherifs badge. Got to say was a little bit of a turn off.

For a cheep punt can't knock her rates, but for me I just didn't feel it. I accept that is purely subjective though.

Hope that helps.

Offline Love2come

Thanks for the review pastime & darknightrises, must say italiangirl888 does seem to be value for money.

Offline Love2come

I met Italian girl 88 about 6/7 months ago. True she does provide all services required, but facially she is very average. She also had hairy sherifs badge. Got to say was a little bit of a turn off.

For a cheep punt can't knock her rates, but for me I just didn't feel it. I accept that is purely subjective though.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply.   Just wanted to ask when you say average looking do you mean if you walked past her in the street you wouldn't giver her a second look or is she good looking but just not great?

On the hairy Sheriffs badge one of her photos displays that and it has given my second thoughts.   

Oh and how old would you say she is?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:33:20 pm by Love2come »

Offline Pastime

Age about right.

Looks, I would say not someone I would give a second glance to, but in fairness that is a very subjective issue.

Hope that helps.

Offline Love2come

Age about right.

Looks, I would say not someone I would give a second glance to, but in fairness that is a very subjective issue.

Hope that helps.

Nice one, thanks.