Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Body and Soul, Kings Cross  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Mids_2009

Have seen a few reviews of this place and wondering what am I doing wrong. I have visited 3 times and never been offered extras. First girl was European, wore glasses and looked sexy. She gave me the firmest massage that I have ever had but no extras offered nor any signs given.
Second and third time was a Chinese woman around late 30's, bubbly but gave no indication of any extras on offer. Should I get completely naked or am I giving wrong signal keeping my. Boxers on ?

Offline NoHo

If thats the Chalton street shop I've been twice and just legit Thai massage

Offline Mids_2009

Yeah it is but I've seen posts on here where they have had some fun !

Offline MrMagik

Never been here, but if you're looking for extras at a massage place, always strip naked.
Keeping boxers on sends the wrong message.

Offline catweazle

Never been here, but if you're looking for extras at a massage place, always strip naked.
Keeping boxers on sends the wrong message.

+1. I tend to get naked as quickly as possible, then stand with my back to the door (usually pretending to adjust the way my clothes are hanging from the hooks). Then when the girl enters i turn round with a semi
  They always look

Offline MrIncredible

+1. I tend to get naked as quickly as possible, then stand with my back to the door (usually pretending to adjust the way my clothes are hanging from the hooks). Then when the girl enters i turn round with a semi
  They always look

Again always strip naked, I won;t always stay standing depending on how long a wait, but if I do lie down I will place the feller pointing towards my feet so that it is visible when the work the legs. Sometime I even will use a towel as them taking it away is again an indication on extras on offer. You can also try "accidentally" touching their legs whilst they walk around and see if they object. But it can still all go wrong, if so enjoy the massage and try somewhere/one else.