Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hollys_Massage: Southampton/Romsey anyone seen her?  (Read 1026 times)

Offline electricwizard09

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has seen this provider. This is my first post on here but can’t say I’ve seen anything about her on here. Noticed she goes for bareback at her discretion and is charged as an extra so that’s probably why (personally just fancied a massage and a tit wank as I think I read she’s a qualified masseuse).
Rates are pretty up there too, 250 for an hour  :unknown:
Lemme know what you think.

Offline houseboot

"Classy & elite girl"

"Bareback is available to very clean clients at my discretion"

"Elite English Private Schoolgirl" who obviously switched off during lessons  :vomit:  :vomit:  :vomit:

Online fastcar669

(personally just fancied a massage and a tit wank as I think I read she’s a qualified masseuse).
Rates are pretty up there too, 250 for an hour  :unknown:
Lemme know what you think.

I think it would have to be a hell of a pair of tits for that price ! :)

Offline joninbristol

I think it would have to be a hell of a pair of tits for that price ! :)
:lol: :lol:
That's a tad over £2 per tit, per minute ! :wackogirl:

Offline Hantsolo

Profile: External Link/Members Only

......Lemme know what you think.

I think you’d be better saving your money and waiting for the massage parlours to open this week. You’d get a good massage and a happy ending for a lot less than £250!

Offline electricwizard09

I think you’d be better saving your money and waiting for the massage parlours to open this week. You’d get a good massage and a happy ending for a lot less than £250!

Haha defo. Joints have been hurting now that gyms have reopened and I’ve got back into that. But least you can have a conversation with an English girl.

Offline CharliePepp

I had her before COVID so cant submit a review. My memories for the OP
Operates out of a new house near Romsey (off Gardeners Lane). If its the girl in the picks she has plumped up. The massage is on a bed with a waterproof sheet , using some warm super slippy stuff. She gave a good blowjob but her arse and fanny (looks like a badly packed kebab) were in my face and kind of put me off. She took a good face f88k without complaint, popped on a condom and finished in Mish. Generally expensive and I did find out later she is a barebacker which does not make me happy but c'est la vie
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac