Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess at EGO massage near Milton Keynes  (Read 1585 times)

Offline TonyD

reaaly looking forward to the reopening - been far too long.
Anyone got any inseide info if theis busty beauty will still be on her rota?
Has she done an onlyfans or similar to keep paying bills? I'd pay to see her pics and vids.   :hi:

Offline Hornybaker1

the rota is now up starting form the 12th April

Offline TonyD

thanks HB will be a good day when those tits of hers are released once again  :hi:

Offline TonyD

not been too well, so have not been to visit yet. Has anyone sampled Ego after this latest lockdown please?  :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

Sorry if this a daft question. But is anything like RO or FS available at Ego. ?

Offline HornyHemel

Sorry if this a daft question. But is anything like RO or FS available at Ego. ?

No chance, I believe a girl was sacked fairly recently for offering more than a standard massage. 

If you want more visit MKE which is next door and part of the same HoD franchise.

Offline dynatron

its strictly massage and he as far as im aware-does anyone know if any of the girls do a come twice if choosing the hour?

Offline TonyD

its strictly massage and he as far as im aware-does anyone know if any of the girls do a come twice if choosing the hour?
shouldnt be a problem for most of them...1 at start and 1 to finish...ask them to wank you off in the shower

Offline hotfire84

No chance, I believe a girl was sacked fairly recently for offering more than a standard massage. 

If you want more visit MKE which is next door and part of the same HoD franchise.

I heard this too I think it has panicked a few of the girls as even the service I got from my regular wasn't as sensual as before. The bossman sent out emails from what I heard.

Offline Jinx

Getting wanked off in the shower at the end sounds like a fanatic idea…..