Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: abbi naturist massage  (Read 4372 times)

Offline bobby1973

hi guys
thinking of taking a trip to see abbi
External Link/Members Only

any one seen her recently
and on the reverse massage how far does she let you go
thanks

Platypus

hi guys
thinking of taking a trip to see abbi

any one seen her recently
and on the reverse massage how far does she let you go
thanks

Following! :-)

Offline Hantsolo

Would be interested in your experience if you go OP. I’ve looked at her web page a few times as I find myself moving away from punting....mainly because of the lack of decent girls...and I do like a good massage

Offline wtfb

In the same area as Abbi, Jasmine has started to advertise again on Friday-Ad. She had disappeared for quite a while.... haven't seen her but will review when I have.

jasminesnaturistmassage.co.uk

Offline WhackDaddy

I had a reverse massage from Abbi a few year ago pre- UKP. You can rub her all over play with her pussy. I never took it any further But you may be able to do some RO give it a go I'm sure she will tell you No if it's out of bounds.

As for Jasmine She set her price at £800ph  she is really hard the get hold of.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 06:31:22 pm by WhackDaddy »

Offline bobby1973

£800 p/h
must be a misprint
i dont go over £100

Offline mutts2010

i have visited Abbi on a few occasions and she will let you touch her, i have done reverse massages with a little light fingering.

Offline Zimbaman

£800 an hour... that’s got to be a good massage. I’m guessing she has a few appointments available though  :lol: :lol:

Offline sancho.panza

I’ve also seen Abbi a few times and have enjoyed the reverse massage. She’s probably late 50’s but in pretty good shape. Her technique is ok although fairly light. For a reverse massage you start on your front and from the start Abbi is naked. Reasonable massage although not a lot of good if you have back or shoulder ache. After receiving a back massage you then switch and massage Abbi back and front. She doesn’t seem to mind a bit intimate massaging. Then you switch again and she raises the back of the massage table up to allow you a better view. Limited eye contact during the hj which isn’t rushed. When you’ve finished she gives you a fairly comprehensive wipe down with wet wipes as there’s no shower.

Offline bobby1973

thank you sancho

will try and book her this week

Offline bobby1973

going next week

looking forward to it now

Offline mutts2010

Offline sancho.panza

going next week

looking forward to it now

Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing your review.