Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tabitha - Stansted  (Read 584 times)

Offline Mrbenn2016

External Link/Members Only

Was her tour a success this time around? I notice she aborted the week before early. Did she do the same on Wedensday?

See she had 6 reviews on AW.

Is she going to come back?

« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 02:32:01 pm by Mrbenn2016 »

Offline jimbobted

Nice girl, good fuck. Seen her a few times but last time I walked because she looked completely different. Not even sure it was the same girl (I did review and there's some discussion on the thread). I think it might have been her with different colour hair and maybe a few additional pounds (but by no means fat) as she started a very familiar routine, but it was the complete change of accent that really threw me.
She was nice enough about me walking though "No worries I'll just go back to bed tee hee".

Offline Mrbenn2016

Thx Jim,

I read your review in Norwich which resulted in me not travelling to Bushey. As I haven't met her I originally tried a 30 min booking on Monday which she declined. Tried to book a hour on Wedensday morning  and she did not log in the rest of the day. I would be suprised if she had taken all her booking contacts for the day.

Offline jimbobted

Depending on time of day she might not be keen. Couple of times I've seen her she's commented she's been hungover/out on the lash the night before.
The Norwich one I walked from and she was going to go back to bed was 10 or 11 in the morning!