Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] Mollie Matthews  (Read 2156 times)

FibonacciSequence

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£200  1hour

Comms were great, discussed all on phone.
On the day received text with post code , Bay Area,  parked near by in food chain restaurant car park and walked down (about 5 mins), received final instructions, all simple enough and little tap on the door and the gorgeous mollie opened the door. I was expecting the body but was shocked  just how pretty the boat race was. I was offered a shower, did, as had drove from London .

Nice modern apartment, very clean and tidy , nice big bed, some sexy music played, curtains closed with side lights , I had striped off in the bathroom so straight on to bed for a gentle rub down and chat, this really helped. Put me at ease . Then the DFK started, I must say she's an expert in this and something I've never really enjoyed with an SP, but this was different .  Anyway we got down to oral , soft slow and sensual. This was changed up to some spitting and deep throating on my request. We did 69, that was nice and her piercing was a surprise.... I was ready!!
She climbed on top and then give me a good fucking, I held on for dear life but got her to stop in the nick of time. She put in a fair bit of moaning and made all the right sounds  (fake or not the effort was there)
I climbed on her and fucked her tits and then finished By giving the mouth a fucking to, awesome right! CIM occurred which she got rid of in bathroom

When I looked at the clock I'd only been 12 minutes. I had a shower and came back to get a massage. I didn't think I'd have another pop in me. Massage followed by 2 mins of DFK and I was ready to go again. Mollie went down like a pro this time  OWO, ball licking , rimming, thigh biting... I had to bend her over to finish , I managed a good 10 minutes , I couldn't go as deep as wanted as she said I was too long (great to hear, but im sure she says that to all the boys)

Anyway doggy finished, watched me fuck her throughout in the mirror positioned for that purpose.

All done, I had another shower and Mollie got ready for the gym.

Overall I would return.

Gorgeous girl , great service but above all a top class human being

Offline hungrypunt

Where was she bud, her profile still shows North West

Offline delta69

wait she was touring the north west  :scare: when?

Jester269269

Nice Review Fib  :hi:
Certainly one of the Top SP,s in Wales  :thumbsup: IMHO  :unknown:

Gatchaman

Nice one, she is a lovely girl.  Glad you had a good time with her.

Gatchaman

Where was she bud, her profile still shows North West

I'm not seeing that on her profile?  I didn't think she did tours any more, though she did mention working in London last time I saw her.

np500

She has tours I think going by her gallery pics , but that may have been a break / holiday etc ?  She don't work evenings or weekends due to family comments so I doubt she'd tour much , if at all  ?
But another good review for a quality girl , happy you also enjoyed  F S.

SeekingtheTruth

Come on guys, I can't be the only one who noticed that he has pretty much just lifted Red's review here.

There are a few words changed but whole sentences are word perfect!

Something not quite right here.....

np500

I'm in work so did't read it all through but yes , definitely a bit of plagiarism going on there, considering it's not 24 hours since I posted ! I did't mention restrictions car park, mirror, or piercing's , but yes very funny to read back in detail, which I would normally do when home and have more time. Punting never fails to surprise !

Offline mrdiamond77

She has tours I think going by her gallery pics , but that may have been a break / holiday etc ?  She don't work evenings or weekends due to family comments so I doubt she'd tour much , if at all  ?
But another good review for a quality girl , happy you also enjoyed  F S.

I don't think she is too keen on touring.  From what she said to me before she has worked in London before.  We are lucky if she just stays in Wales.  :yahoo:

np500

Think that about sums it up MR D.

Gatchaman

Come on guys, I can't be the only one who noticed that he has pretty much just lifted Red's review here.

There are a few words changed but whole sentences are word perfect!

Something not quite right here.....

Completely missed that, but you're right...

Offline delta69

the only reason I asked was that this review was posted in the north west section then it was moved to Wales. Maybe the Op posted it in the wrong section

Jester269269

Red yah like the valleys answer to JK Rowling  ;)

People copying your writing style  :drinks:

Jester269269

Offline Mil 34

Wtf is all this about. I read this review earlier and didn't even suspect it wasn't genuine.
Why would anyone bother putting up a fake review for her.
Some people are sad as fuck

Offline charlie-mott

Perhaps Mollie is planning a tour up north and wanted to drum up some interest

Jester269269

Perhaps Mollie is planning a tour up north and wanted to drum up some interest

Doubt it TBH!!!!

Check her profile she don't tour anymore due to family commitments.  :hi:

Offline charlie-mott

Things can change and it's not unheard of for WGs to attempt a fake review if the phone is getting a little dusty

np500

I've just got home and can't believe that , it was obviously plagiarism at its lowest 😄, struggling to see the point as to why, but I guess it takes all sorts  !

np500

Not long got in and that got to be a first , well maybe not ? But plagiarism is a kicked out of college offence , so good riddance, all this persons posts ( 9 ) were on the welsh board so why originally post it on the north west board ? Odd to say the least  ?.  Plus I'm a van driver and I could take any review, copy it in full , tell the same story but use totally different word and phrases throughout, and to do it less than 24 hours later ? Bizarre .
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:33:43 pm by np500 »

Jester269269

Not long got in and that got to be a first , well maybe not ? But plagiarism is a kicked out of college offence , so good riddance, all this persons posts ( 9 ) were on the welsh board so why originally post it on the north west board ? Odd to say the least  ?.  Plus I'm a van driver and I could take any review, copy it in full , tell the same story but use totally different word and phrases throughout, and to do it less than 24 hours later ? Bizarre .
You are just a literary genius Red  :unknown: humbled to be in such great company..  :hi: see you at the Haye Festival  ;)
Some think it's MM trying to increase business  :lol: :D :lol:
Me I rather believe in Father Christmas!!! Than MM trying to self publicise

np500

Nice compliments there J , cheers, but my point was any of us could copy a review ( as a lot of reviews are similar in a lot of ways ) and change it to the point others wouldn't think twice about it being copied, plus you'd leave some time between the reviews, makes no since to me ?

Offline charlie-mott

Nice compliments there J , cheers, but my point was any of us could copy a review ( as a lot of reviews are similar in a lot of ways ) and change it to the point others wouldn't think twice about it being copied, plus you'd leave some time between the reviews, makes no since to me ?

You should be flattered tgat she chose to use your review - she obviously must have enjoyed! 👌

np500

You should be flattered tgat she chose to use your review - she obviously must have enjoyed! 👌
I never looked at it from that angle, I'll go with that 👍

Randolph69

Things can change and it's not unheard of for WGs to attempt a fake review if the phone is getting a little dusty

Not unheard of, but MM is hardly short of good recent reviews and I would not think her phone is particularly dusty.

Having read the banned OP's previous posts my theory is that the OP did meet MM when he visited Wales last month, as in an earlier post he promised to review her in due course. His experience with her was presumably very similar to Red's  (positive), and as he was either too lazy or too inarticulate to post an original review himself, he plagiarised Red's instead. Then realising that Wales-based members would clock this, he posted it under reviews for another region.

Possibly.

np500

I agree R 69,  don't get me wrong , I've only met her once, but I just can't see it being her, just someone with a slightly odd / worped  perspective on how this site and punting operate in general .

Offline mrdiamond77

I also doubt it's Mollie and R69's explanation could be right.  There have clearly been instances where this has happened before though with other girls.  Good job he's got banned for being so lazy.

Jester269269

Not unheard of, but MM is hardly short of good recent reviews and I would not think her phone is particularly dusty.

Having read the banned OP's previous posts my theory is that the OP did meet MM when he visited Wales last month, as in an earlier post he promised to review her in due course. His experience with her was presumably very similar to Red's  (positive), and as he was either too lazy or too inarticulate to post an original review himself, he plagiarised Red's instead. Then realising that Wales-based members would clock this, he posted it under reviews for another region.

Possibly.
For sure Randy :thumbsup:
Recollect Fibs first post asking for recommendations in gods country  :hi:
Fook knows why lazy cunt copied and paste Reds review   :unknown:

Just can't see MM having dusty phone even at her Waitrose pricing

np500

She has 10 positive reviews , simply no logic in her doing that , hence I don't believe she even knows I did a review, never mind copied it, just a poor attempt at doing a review with common sense disengaged!

Offline HughJardon

I'm lost for words here  :unknown:

A Londoner returning to the green green grass of Home?
He wanted to see the Best looking girl in South Wales
He likes Mathematics especially the Fibonacci Sequence

Red you got yourself a fan boy & imitation is as they say a form of flattery

My guess is that he was trying to curry favour with Team Welsh pussy pounders maybe to find some form of acceptance. We won't fall for that shit in the land of Boyos BaraBrith & Bale

Absolute Fantasist