Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse bookings  (Read 931 times)

Offline jay07

Like most I punt fairly regularly and and like many it can be a bit hit and miss.  This has led me to consider reverse bookings as an alternative way of meeting my expectations. 

As we can list a price,  I wondered what people list for an hour rate for an incall?

Offline bastogne

depends what class of girl your after really , but id say £100 - 120 for an hour

Offline jay07

Thanks mate.  I'm spending £150 today and hoping for a good time,  but £120 is usually my upper limit.

Randolph69

I have found that WGs who respond to reverse booking requests are often prepared to bid at a much lower rate per hour than that stated on their AW profile: in the past I have offered £120 on a RB for a 1 hour outcall, and I have been surprised at how many bids I have received from WGs whose profiles quote rates of £160 per hour or even more.
Then if I want to see that girl again, it will be at her RB bid rate. Works for me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:29:51 am by Randolph69 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have tried the reverse booking system about 6 times, all I get is a pile of crap, I sometimes wonder if they actually read my requests, I say that a face picture is ESSENTIAL but when I look at the profile I see photos of a big fat arse. I have had replies from 50 miles away for a one hour booking -------------- I wish you luck.    :hi:

Offline James557

I've done this in the past when I've been in London and got LOADS of responses with hours of posting, but would agree many of them dross with pre-populated 'hi honey....' but you can stumble on the odd gem. I say give it a crack you never know but don't get hopes up too high in Wales let it run for a couple of days before the appointment date. Good luck!  :thumbsup:

Offline Craig1979uk

I've tried it 3 times recently.... same women bid every time... and all of them look like rejects from the Jim Henson workshop..... mostly unattractive... don't provide the services you offer... don't provide in calls or are absolutely miles away! Save the cash... and choose yourself!  100%
Banned reason: HIV troll
Banned by:

Offline jay07

Thanks for all the comments.  Hoping to see WelshKandice soon,  but will try and get a RB out at least to see what comes back.

Randolph69

Lots of negatives here about reverse bookings, but to my mind they can be a lot of fun so go for it.

It's quite likely that there will be plenty of mingers, but you never know who is going to pop up, and usually it is someone you never thought of asking for a booking at the high rate they were quoting.

Offline Boringbob

and all of them look like rejects from the Jim Henson workshop.....

So does this mean you can at least stick your hand up their arse?