Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had any luck at getting if for FREE through CL or any other sites ?  (Read 1409 times)

stevencardiff1972

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck getting it for FREE using CL or any other sites ?

CL just seems to mainly have people trying to get your credit card details or for you to sign up for a site.

Maybe the ads that want pictures of young studs are possibly girls looking for sex, but I'm not so sure.

Just want to compare notes and see if there is any way of getting it for free in these tight times ?

I'm sure that I could lower my standards if it were gratis !

Also, is there any good pick up joints - pubs, clubs etc. ?

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

I've been using CL for a decade now - I used to trawl gumtree, too, before they did away with personal ads.

It's a bit hit and miss but luckily for me I travel all over the country for work so I have the whole country to work with.  This year has been my most successful year to date - I've had 11 sessions with 11 different women in 2016 (mostly in London).  I rarely read or respond to the ads on there but I put my own ads up so women contact;  I have about 5 ads running at any given time and I just bump them up everyday so I show up on the first page.

You have to invest a lot of time reading emails and responding to the ones that fit your requirements.  I'm also on fabswingers but I haven't had a lot of luck there - only met 2 women and a cuckold couple in 2 years.  Fabswingers is great if you want to attend swinging parties and clubs and want to go to gangbangs.  I'm not interested in any of those hence the low success rate.

If you just want to pump and dump, punting is the best but if, like me, you enjoy the intimacy, the overnights and the hanging out and the knowledge that the woman is fucking you because they fancy you and therefore is going to make an effort, the time investment is worth it.

Offline PMAC123

Met one girl on there a few years back. Have been offered by others but I'm pretty cautious. Check every now and then but it's a lot of effort and 95% fakers. Basically everything in post above is right. Worth a try but don't expect too much.

Offline aazbo22

Sorry for being stupid here  :crazy: but what is CL lol

Offline Belgarion

Offline aazbo22

oooohhhh....... necer been on that u see

Offline aazbo22

so how do you know what is fake and what is not?

np500

Replay with e-mails on your punting phone, you'll soon see what the crack ( or lack of crack ) is ! All I came across were replays trying to get me to join dating sights , as these girls supposedly are on there waiting to chat, hairy dangling sacks of jizz are Thay !

Offline aazbo22

sound like too much hard work lol
what about these skype addresses lol

Offline PMAC123

so how do you know what is fake and what is not?

At first you don't and just message whoever. You learn over time because most of the fake ones are typed in the same way or say similar things etc.

np500

Only did a few and lost interest, still get e-mails,  one had a list of about 40 e-mail addresses including mine at the top ( by mistake I guess )  obviously sent to all, fishing for a reply, I just delete them, don't even read them now.