Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Copper Quarter Swansea  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Rhodri Mawr

These 4 girls work out of a flat there on a rota.

Jenny in Swansea External Link/Members Only NEGATIVE
Sexy Yaya External Link/Members Only POSITIVE
Sara 4-U External Link/Members Only NEGATIVE
Lovely Gina External Link/Members Only NEGATIVE

Over the past couple of years I have seen all 4.  Yaya is the best.  The other three appear disinterested to the point of boredom.  Sara 4-U actually only wants to do massage and HE and 5 mins into a shag complains that it is painful.  In other words, " I have your money now bugger off."  Lots of , "Have you come yet?" and "cum for me baby."

Had a massage once from Jenny(photos flattering) that was actually painful as in she was trying to inflict pain.  This may float your boat but it's not for me.   They are all a one pop stop so booking an hour is pointless as they want you to go.  Shower facilities are available and the venue is new and clean.  Yaya is the only one who didn't try to get me out of the door before my time was up.

English ability is not great and directions over the phone are painful.  Nearly knocked a residents door the first time there.
All do OW wiping you with a wet wipe after you've had a shower and of course covered sex-usually in 3 positions, Sara in 1. 

Generally if you are unable to find somewhere better it's a safe venue, not bad value at £60/half hour but don't go with high expectations as you will leave disappointed.

Offline shadow6969

Most definitely agree with this review.

English1969

Agree poor service. No Asian stunners to be found here