Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is this girl  (Read 1240 times)

bod666

Wish I knew she looks awesome! And she's obviously used to shagging fat dudes so my gut won't put her off ;)

Offline azrael

There was a thread back in 2015 asking the same question as this thread,some one guessed her right name and linked her profile. My minds like a sieve at the moment maybe some of the older punters can answer this question  :unknown:

Offline Bumbuttass

Don't recognise the girl but the venue is familiar.  It's the serviced apartments near the NIA.  I've seen at least two or three girls there in the past

Offline smiley9

That used to be Sexy Bum Belle on AW. I had the pleasure of seeing her a few times some years ago now a great punt although no FK. Think she retired due to personal problems must be at least 3 years ago now. Nice girl wish she was still around!

Offline smiley9

Don't recognise the girl but the venue is familiar.  It's the serviced apartments near the NIA.  I've seen at least two or three girls there in the past
     And yes Bumbuttass you are right that is the serviced apartments near the NIA as that's where I used to see her  :yahoo:

milo

Back in March there was a short thread about this scene. This was the most informative post -
She used to be on adultwork about 18 months ago, no longer on there from what I can see. She has also had a boob job since that video

Offline Bumbuttass

And yes Bumbuttass you are right that is the serviced apartments near the NIA as that's where I used to see her  :yahoo:

That's not you on the video is it Smiley? :lol:

Offline smiley9

That's not you on the video is it Smiley? :lol:
    No I'm not quite that fat  :lol:  I think it is Randy Fucker on AW ?